The determinants of household energy demand in rural Beijing: Can environmentally friendly technologies be effective?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Zhang Jingchao & Koji Kotani, 2010. "The determinants of household energy demand in rural Beijing: Can the environmental-friendly technologies be effective?," Working Papers EMS_2010_15, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
References listed on IDEAS
- Démurger, Sylvie & Fournier, Martin, 2011.
"Poverty and firewood consumption: A case study of rural households in northern China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 512-523.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2010. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Working Papers 1020, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2011. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Post-Print halshs-00522660, HAL.
- Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali, 2007. "Fuel choices in urban Indian households," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, pages 757-774.
- Zhou, Zhongren & Wu, Wenliang & Chen, Qun & Chen, Shufeng, 2008. "Study on sustainable development of rural household energy in northern China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 2227-2239, October.
- Rasmus Heltberg & Thomas Channing Arndt & Nagothu Udaya Sekhar, 2000. "Fuelwood Consumption and Forest Degradation: A Household Model for Domestic Energy Substitution in Rural India," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 213-232.
- Chen, Le & Heerink, Nico & van den Berg, Marrit, 2006. "Energy consumption in rural China: A household model for three villages in Jiangxi Province," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 407-420, June.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Jiang, Leiwen, 2008. "The household energy transition in India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4022-4035, November.
- Sheinbaum, C. & Martínez, M. & Rodríguez, L., 1996. "Trends and prospects in Mexican residential energy use," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-504.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Lisa Yu-Ting, 2013. "Household energy mix in Uganda," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 252-261.
- Fernández González, P. & Presno, M.J. & Landajo, M., 2015. "Regional and sectoral attribution to percentage changes in the European Divisia carbonization index," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1437-1452.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Hassen, Sied, 2014. "Household fuel choice in urban China: A random effect generalized probit analysis," Working Papers in Economics 595, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- He, Xiaoping & Reiner, David, 2016.
"Electricity demand and basic needs: Empirical evidence from China's households,"
Elsevier, pages 212-221.
- Xiaoping He & David Reiner, 2014. "Electricity Demand and Basic Needs: Empirical Evidence from China’s Households," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1442, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:933-944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Z. Hasan & Ronald A. Ratti, 2015. "Coal Sector Returns and Oil Prices: Developed and Emerging Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, pages 515-524.
- Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Malesios, Chrisovalantis, 2013. "Pro-environmental attitudes of users and non-users of fuelwood in a rural area of Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 621-630.
- You, Jing & Kontoleon, Andreas & Wang, Sangui, 2015. "Identifying a Sustainable Pathway to Household Multi-dimensional Poverty Reduction in Rural China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211865, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Toru Ota & Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2017. "Demographic effects on residential electricity and city gas consumption in aging society of Japan," Working Papers SDES-2017-7, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2017.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016.
"Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence,"
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016. "Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence," AMSE Working Papers 1613, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Mar 2016.
- Zhang, Zibin & Cai, Wenxin & Feng, Xiangzhao, 2017. "How do urban households in China respond to increasing block pricing in electricity? Evidence from a fuzzy regression discontinuity approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 161-172.
- Abubakar Hamid Danlami & Rabiul Islam & Shri Dewi Applanaidu, 2015. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Households’ Energy Choice: A Search for Conceptual Framework," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, pages 197-205.
- Malla, Sunil & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2014. "Household cooking fuel choice and adoption of improved cookstoves in developing countries : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6903, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy demand; Rural households; Renewable energy technologies; Energy price;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:34:y:2012:i:2:p:381-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .