Dynamics of Household-level Energy Access in Vietnam during 2002-2014
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Zhen-Hua & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2011.
"The impact of household consumption on energy use and CO2 emissions in China,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 656-670.
- Zhen-Hua Feng & Le-Le Zou & Yi-Ming Wei, 2010. "The impact of household consumption on energy use and CO2 emissions in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 6, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Li, Jia & Just, Richard E., 2018. "Modeling household energy consumption and adoption of energy efficient technology," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 404-415.
- Haanyika, Charles Moonga, 2006. "Rural electrification policy and institutional linkages," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2977-2993, November.
- Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali, 2007. "Fuel choices in urban Indian households," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(6), pages 757-774, December.
- Damette, Olivier & Delacote, Philippe & Lo, Gaye Del, 2018.
"Households energy consumption and transition toward cleaner energy sources,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 751-764.
- Olivier Damette & Philippe Delacote & Gaye del Lo, 2017. "Households energy consumption and transition towards cleaner energy sources," Working Papers 1702, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Olivier Damette & Philippe Delacote & Gaye Del Lo, 2018. "Households energy consumption and transition toward cleaner energy sources," Post-Print hal-01762610, HAL.
- Minh Do, Tien & Sharma, Deepak, 2011. "Vietnam's energy sector: A review of current energy policies and strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5770-5777, October.
- Oostendorp, Remco H. & Trung, Tran Quoc & Tung, Nguyen Thanh, 2009. "The Changing Role of Non-Farm Household Enterprises in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 632-644, March.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Woojin Kang, 2011.
"Poverty, inequality and ethnic minorities in Vietnam,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 249-282.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2007. "Poverty, Inequality and Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 1007, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2007. "Poverty, inequality and ethnic minorities in Vietnam," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0719, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Tuan, Nguyen Anh & Lefevre, Thierry, 1996. "Analysis of household energy demand in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1089-1099, December.
- Leiwen Jiang & Brian C. O'Neill, 2004. "The energy transition in rural China," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(1/2), pages 2-26.
- Khanh Toan, Pham & Minh Bao, Nguyen & Ha Dieu, Nguyen, 2011. "Energy supply, demand, and policy in Viet Nam, with future projections," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6814-6826.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Jiang, Leiwen, 2008. "The household energy transition in India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4022-4035, November.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Multi-regional input-output model for regional energy requirements and CO2 emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1685-1700, March.
- Bakirtas, Tahsin & Akpolat, Ahmet Gokce, 2018. "The relationship between energy consumption, urbanization, and economic growth in new emerging-market countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 110-121.
- Heltberg, Rasmus, 2004. "Fuel switching: evidence from eight developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 869-887, September.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2007. "Alternatives to grid extension for rural electrification: Decentralized renewable energy technologies in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2579-2589, April.
- Cherni, Judith A. & Dyner, Isaac & Henao, Felipe & Jaramillo, Patricia & Smith, Ricardo & Font, Raul Olalde, 2007. "Energy supply for sustainable rural livelihoods. A multi-criteria decision-support system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1493-1504, March.
- Barnes,Douglas French & Khandker,Shahidur R. & Nguyen,Minh Huu & Samad,Hussain A., 2009. "Welfare impacts of rural electrification : evidence from Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5057, The World Bank.
- Sagar, Ambuj D., 2005. "Alleviating energy poverty for the world's poor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1367-1372, July.
- Balachandra, P., 2011. "Dynamics of rural energy access in India: An assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5556-5567.
- Haiyan Zhang & Michael L. Lahr, 2018. "Households’ Energy Consumption Change in China: A Multi-Regional Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-17, July.
- Daniel Mont & Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2011. "Disability and Poverty in Vietnam," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 323-359.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold; Energy access; Vietnam;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2019-02-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.