Poverty, inequality and ethnic minorities in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2007. "Poverty, inequality and ethnic minorities in Vietnam," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0719, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2007. "Poverty, Inequality and Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 1007, GDI, The University of Manchester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973.
"Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Ronald L Oaxaca, 1971. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," Working Papers 396, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Adam Fforde, 2005.
"Persuasion: Reflections on economics, data, and the 'homogeneity assumption',"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 63-91.
- Adam Fforde, 2004. "Persuasion: Reflections on Economics, Data and the 'Homogeneity Assumption'," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 919, The University of Melbourne.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2001. "Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 177-207, June.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2004. "Decomposing differences in the first moment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 275-280, February.
- World Bank, 2004. "Vietnam Development Report 2005 : Governance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15650, The World Bank.
- Ira N. Gang & Kunal Sen & Myeong-Su Yun, 2006. "Poverty in Rural India: Ethnicity and Caste," Departmental Working Papers 200634, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thanh Bui & Katsushi S. Imai, 2017. "Determinants of Rural-urban Inequality in Vietnam: Detailed Decomposition Analyses Based on Unconditional Quantile Regressions," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Aug 2018.
- Quang Tran, Tuyen & Hong Nguyen, Son & Van Vu, Huong & Quoc Nguyen, Viet, 2014. "Determinants of poverty among ethnic minorities in the Northwest region, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 59144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Nguyen, Cuong & Youssef, Adel Ben, 2015.
"Natural Disasters, Household Welfare, and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 59-77.
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2015. "Natural Disasters, Household Welfare, and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01109452, HAL.
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen, 2015. "Natural Disasters, Household Welfare and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-03, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Bui, Tuan & Nguyen, Cuong & Pham, Phuong, 2015. "Poverty among ethnic minorities: transition process, inequality and economic growth," MPRA Paper 68924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1413-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Gradín, 2016. "Poverty and ethnicity in Asian countries," Chapters,in: The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 8, pages 253-320 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pham, Huong Dien, 2017. "Do cultural factors alter the relationship between risk attitudes and economic welfare?," TVSEP Working Papers wp-003, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Kang, Woojin & Imai, Katsushi S., 2012.
"Pro-poor growth, poverty and inequality in rural Vietnam,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 527-539.
- Woojin Kang & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Pro-Poor Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Rural Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Woojin Kang & Katsushi Imai, 2010. "Pro-Poor Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Rural Vietnam," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1011, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Pham, Huong Dien & Liebenehm,Sabine & Waibel, Hermann, 2017. "Experimentally validated general risk attitude among different ethnic groups in Vietnam," TVSEP Working Papers wp-004, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Hardeweg, Bernd & Wagener, Andreas & Waibel, Hermann, 2013. "A distributional approach to comparing vulnerability, applied to rural provinces in Thailand and Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 53-65.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damir Esenaliev & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Are Uzbeks Better off than Kyrgyz?: Measuring and Decomposing Horizontal Inequality," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1252, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tran Quang, Tuyen, 2014. "Determinants of nonfarm participation among ethnic minorities in the Northwest Mountains, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 59158, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; ethnic minority; poverty; inequality; decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:25:y:2011:i:3:p:249-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.