Multivariate Decomposition for Hazard Rate Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Myeong-Su Yun, 2005.
"A Simple Solution to the Identification Problem in Detailed Wage Decompositions,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 766-772, October.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2003. "A Simple Solution to the Identification Problem in Detailed Wage Decompositions," IZA Discussion Papers 836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathia Sinning & Markus Hahn & Thomas K. Bauer, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for nonlinear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 480-492, December.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 1993. "The Decline of Private-Sector Unionism and the Gender Wage Gap," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 279-296.
- Axel Heitmueller, 2004.
"Job Mobility In Britain: Are The Scots Different? Evidence From The Bhps,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(3), pages 329-358, August.
- Axel Heitmueller, 2003. "Job Mobility in Britain: Are the Scots Different? Evidence from the BHPS," Working Papers E02, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2003. "Job Mobility in Britain: Are the Scots Different? Evidence from the BHPS," IZA Discussion Papers 773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel Heitmueller, 2003. "Job Mobility in Britain: Are the Scots different? Evidence from the BHPS," CERT Discussion Papers 0303, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ben Jann, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for linear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 453-479, December.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Thomas Bauer & Silja Göhlmann & Mathias Sinning, 2007.
"Gender differences in smoking behavior,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(9), pages 895-909.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Göhlmann, Silja & Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "Gender Differences in Smoking Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 2259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas & Göhlmann, Silja & Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "Gender Differences in Smoking Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 5848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Bauer & Silja Göhlmann & Mathias Sinning, 2006. "Gender Differences in Smoking Behavior," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 06/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Göhlmann, Silja & Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "Gender Differences in Smoking Behavior," RWI Discussion Papers 44, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2004. "Decomposing differences in the first moment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 275-280, February.
- Borooah, Vani & Iyer, Sriya, 2005. "The Decomposition of Inter-Group Differences in a Logit Model: Extending the Oaxaca-Blinder Approach with an Application to School Enrolment in India," MPRA Paper 19418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamás Bartus, 2006. "Marginal effects and extending the Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for nonlinear models," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2006 05, Stata Users Group.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 1998. "Discrimination and detailed decomposition in a logit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 115-120, October.
- David Neumark, 1988.
"Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- David Neumark, 1987. "Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination," Special Studies Papers 227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- YAMAGUCHI Kazuo, 2014. "Decomposition of Gender or Racial Inequality with Endogenous Intervening Covariates: An extension of the DiNardo-Fortin-Lemieux method," Discussion papers 14061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bowblis, John R. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2010. "Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Use of Drug Therapy," IZA Discussion Papers 4853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- García, A., 2016. "Oaxaca-Blinder Type Counterfactual Decomposition Methods for Duration Outcomes," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 014186, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Rocha, Vera & Carneiro, Anabela & Varum, Celeste, 2015. "What explains the survival gap of pushed and pulled corporate spin-offs?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 127-130.
- Daniel A. Powers & Hirotoshi Yoshioka & Myeong-Su Yun, 2011. "mvdcmp: Multivariate decomposition for nonlinear response models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 556-576, December.
More about this item
Keywordsdecomposition; piecewise constant exponential model; Poisson regression; hazard rates;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-02-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.