Decomposing the Gender Pay Gap in the Australian Managerial Labour Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yekaterina Chzhen & Karen Mumford & Catia Nicodemo, 2013. "The Gender Pay Gap in the Australian Private Sector: Is Selection Relevant Across the Earnings Distribution?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(286), pages 367-381, September.
- Marco Biagetti & Sergio Scicchitano, 2014. "Estimating the Gender Pay Gap in the Managerial and non Managerial Italian Labor Market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1846-1856.
- Uhrig, S.C. Noah & Watson, Nicole, 2014. "The impact of measurement error on wage decompositions: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey and the Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia Survey," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:118-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:789-813 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:14-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Biagetti & Sergio Scicchitano, 2016. "Are women in supervisory positions more discriminated against? A multinomial approach," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Rosa Duarte & Cristina Sarasa & Mònia Serrano, 2018. "Structural change and female participation in recent economic growth: A multisectoral analysis for the Spanish economy," UB Economics Working Papers 2018/371, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials; Labor Discrimination: General; Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:49-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.