Segmented Labor Market Theories and the Australian Experience of Equal Pay for Women
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1985.
"Intercountry Comparisons of Labor Force Trends and of Related Developments: An Overview,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Jacob Mincer, 1984. "Inter-Country Comparisons of Labor Force Trends and of Related Developments: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 1438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2003.
"Understanding International Differences in the Gender Pay Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 106-144, January.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2001. "Understanding International Differences in the Gender Pay Gap," NBER Working Papers 8200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Drago, 1994. "Employee Involvement in Australia: Workplace Transformation or the Disposable Workplace?," Labor and Demography 9402003, EconWPA.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Robert S. Smith, 1987. "Comparable Worth in the Public Sector," NBER Chapters,in: Public Sector Payrolls, pages 243-290 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Frijters & Robert Gregory, 2006.
"From Golden Age to Golden Age: Australia's 'Great Leap Forward'?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 207-224, June.
- Frijters, Paul & Gregory, Bob, 2006. "From Golden Age to Golden Age: Australia's "Great Leap Forward"?," IZA Discussion Papers 2068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Daly & Xin Meng & Akira Kawaguchi & Karen Mumford, 2006. "The Gender Wage Gap in Four Countries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 165-176, June.
- Jane Lapidus & Deborah Figart, 1998. "Remedying "Unfair Acts": U.S. Pay Equity by Race and Gender," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 7-28.
- Katherine Ravenswood & Candice Harris, 2016. "Doing Gender, Paying Low: Gender, Class and Work–Life Balance in Aged Care," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(6), pages 614-628, November.
- Richard B. Freeman & Jonathan S. Leonard, 1985. "Union Maids: Unions and the Female Workforce," NBER Working Papers 1652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Cassidy & Eric Strobl & Robert Thornton, 2002. "Gender Pay Differentials and Equality Legislation in the Republic of Ireland," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(s1), pages 149-169, May.
- John Freebairn, 1998. "Microeconomics of the Australian Labour Market," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Tim Callan & Anne Wren, 1992. "An Economy-Wide Investigation of Sex Differences in Wage Rates," Papers WP034, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Robert Drago & David Black & Mark Wooden, 2004.
"Gender and Work Hours Transitions in Australia: Drop Ceilings and Trap-Door Floors,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2004n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Drago, Robert & Black, David & Wooden, Mark, 2004. "Gender and Work Hours Transitions in Australia: Drop Ceilings and Trap-Door Floors," IZA Discussion Papers 1210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:3:y:1981:i:3:p:403-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.