mvdcmp: Multivariate decomposition for nonlinear response models
We developed a general-purpose multivariate decomposition command for nonlinear response models that incorporates several recent contributions to overcome various problems dealing with path dependence and identification. This work extends existing Stata packages in important ways by including additional models and allowing for weights and model offsets. Copyright 2011 by StataCorp LP.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Note:||to access software from within Stata, net describe http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj11-4/st0241/|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.stata-journal.com/subscription.html|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bowblis, John R. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2010. "Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Use of Drug Therapy," IZA Discussion Papers 4853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathia Sinning & Markus Hahn & Thomas K. Bauer, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for nonlinear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 480-492, December.
- anonymous, 1984. "New Zealand economic chronology 1983," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 47, january/f.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 1993. "The Decline of Private-Sector Unionism and the Gender Wage Gap," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 279-296.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- T. A. Park & L. Lohr, 2010. "A Oaxaca-Blinder decomposition for count data models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 451-455.
- anonymous, 1984. "New Zealand economy - six monthly review," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 47, may.
- Suits, Daniel B, 1984. "Dummy Variables: Mechanics v. Interpretation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 177-180, February.
- anonymous, 1984. "The New Zealand economy: six monthly review," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 47, november.
- Pritchett, Jonathan & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2009.
"The in-hospital mortality rates of slaves and freemen: Evidence from Touro Infirmary, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1855-1860,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 241-252, April.
- Pritchett, Jonathan B. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2008. "The In-Hospital Mortality Rates of Slaves and Freemen: Evidence from Touro Infirmary, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1855–1860," IZA Discussion Papers 3652, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert P. Althauser & Michael Wigler, 1972. "Standardization and Component Analysis," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 1(1), pages 97-135, August.
- Tamás Bartus, 2006. "Marginal effects and extending the Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for nonlinear models," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2006 05, Stata Users Group.
- Powers, Daniel A. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2009. "Multivariate Decomposition for Hazard Rate Models," IZA Discussion Papers 3971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 1998. "Discrimination and detailed decomposition in a logit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 115-120, October.
- David Neumark, 1988. "Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- David Neumark, 1987. "Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination," Special Studies Papers 227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:11:y:2011:i:4:p:556-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)or (Lisa Gilmore)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.