A Oaxaca-Blinder decomposition for count data models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wo[ss]mann, Ludger & West, Martin, 2006.
"Class-size effects in school systems around the world: Evidence from between-grade variation in TIMSS,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 695-736, April.
- Woessmann, Ludger & West, Martin R., 2002. "Class-Size Effects in School Systems Around the World: Evidence from Between-Grade Variation in TIMSS," IZA Discussion Papers 485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wößmann, Ludger & West, Martin R., 2006. "Class-size effects in school systems around the world: Evidence from between-grade variation in TIMSS," Munich Reprints in Economics 19673, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- West, Martin R. & Wößmann, Ludger, 2002. "Class-Size Effects in School Systems Around the World: Evidence from Between-Grade Variation in TIMSS," Kiel Working Papers 1099, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joshua D. Angrist & Victor Lavy, 1999. "Using Maimonides' Rule to Estimate the Effect of Class Size on Scholastic Achievement," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 533-575.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirvonen, Kalle, 2016.
"Rural–urban differences in children’s dietary diversity in Ethiopia: A Poisson decomposition analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 12-15.
- Hirvonen, Kalle, 2016. "Rural-urban differences in children's dietary diversity in Ethiopia: A Poisson decomposition analysis," ESSP working papers 89, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bowblis, John R. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2010. "Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Use of Drug Therapy," IZA Discussion Papers 4853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel A. Powers & Hirotoshi Yoshioka & Myeong-Su Yun, 2011. "mvdcmp: Multivariate decomposition for nonlinear response models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 556-576, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:5:p:451-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .