Households’ Energy Mix Selection in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali, 2007. "Fuel choices in urban Indian households," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(06), pages 757-774, December.
- Ouedraogo, Boukary, 2006. "Household energy preferences for cooking in urban Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3787-3795, December.
- Hosier, Richard H. & Dowd, Jeffrey, 1987. "Household fuel choice in Zimbabwe : An empirical test of the energy ladder hypothesis," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 347-361, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Irfan & Michael P. Cameron & Gazi Hassan, 2018. "Interventions to Mitigate Indoor Air Pollution: A Cost-Benefit Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 18/14, University of Waikato.
More about this item
Keywordsfuel choice; energy mix; Pakistan;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- P18 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Energy; Environment
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-01-08 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:17/28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .