Household fuel use in developing countries: Review of theory and evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Muller, Christophe & Yan, Huijie, 2018. "Household fuel use in developing countries: Review of theory and evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 429-439.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016. "Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence," Working Papers halshs-01290714, HAL.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016. "Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence," AMSE Working Papers 1613, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Mar 2016.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choumert-Nkolo, Johanna & Combes Motel, Pascale & Le Roux, Leonard, 2019.
"Stacking up the ladder: A panel data analysis of Tanzanian household energy choices,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 222-235.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Leonard Le Roux, 2017. "Stacking up the Ladder: A Panel Data Analysis of Tanzanian Household Energy Choices," Working Papers 2017.28, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Leonard Le Roux, 2018. "Stacking up the ladder: A panel data analysis of Tanzanian household energy choices," Working Papers halshs-01677296, HAL.
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Pierre Leonard LE ROUX, 2017. "Stacking up the ladder: A panel data analysis of Tanzanian household energy choices," Working Papers 201724, CERDI.
- Dorband, Ira Irina & Jakob, Michael & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Steckel, Jan Christoph, 2019. "Poverty and distributional effects of carbon pricing in low- and middle-income countries – A global comparative analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 246-257.
- Srinivasan, Suchita & Carattini, Stefano, 2020. "Adding fuel to fire? Social spillovers in the adoption of LPG in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C).
- Gould, Carlos F. & Schlesinger, Samuel B. & Molina, Emilio & Bejarano, M. Lorena & Valarezo, Alfredo & Jack, Darby W., 2020. "Household fuel mixes in peri-urban and rural Ecuador: Explaining the context of LPG, patterns of continued firewood use, and the challenges of induction cooking," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2018. "Household Fuel Use in Rural China," Working Papers halshs-01735847, HAL.
- Teng, Meixuan & Burke, Paul J. & Liao, Hua, 2019. "The demand for coal among China's rural households: Estimates of price and income elasticities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 928-936.
- Kuo, Ying-Min & Azam, Mehtabul, 2019. "Household Cooking Fuel Choice in India, 2004-2012: A Panel Multinomial Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 12682, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Crentsil, Aba Obrumah & Asuman, Derek & Fenny, Ama Pokuaa, 2019. "Assessing the determinants and drivers of multidimensional energy poverty in Ghana," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2019. "Eco-efficiency analysis in generalized IO models: Methods and examples," MPRA Paper 96604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McLean, Elena V. & Bagchi-Sen, Sharmistha & Atkinson, John D. & Ravenscroft, Julia & Hewner, Sharon & Schindel, Alexandra, 2019. "Country-level analysis of household fuel transitions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 267-280.
- Mohammad Soltani & Omeid Rahmani & Amin Beiranvand Pour & Yousef Ghaderpour & Ibrahim Ngah & Siti Hajar Misnan, 2019. "Determinants of Variation in Household Energy Choice and Consumption: Case from Mahabad City, Iran," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-20, September.
- Acharya, Bikram & Marhold, Klaus, 2019. "Determinants of household energy use and fuel switching behavior in Nepal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 1132-1138.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold decisions Fuel transition Energy consumption;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01717823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.