The Changing Role of Non-Farm Household Enterprises in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique van de Walle & Dorothyjean Cratty, 2004.
"Is the emerging non-farm market economy the route out of poverty in Vietnam?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(2), pages 237-274, June.
- Van der Walle, Dominique & Cratty, Dorothyjean, 2003. "Is the emerging nonfarm market economy the route out of poverty in Vietnam?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2950, The World Bank.
- Kokko, Ari & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2004. "The Internationalization of Vietnamese SMEs," EIJS Working Paper Series 193, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies, revised 14 Oct 2004.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "Intersectoral Transfer, Growth, and Inequality in Rural Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 481-496, March.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Vijverberg, WimP. M. & Haughton, Jonathan, 2002. "Household enterprises in Vietnam : survival, growth, and living standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2773, The World Bank.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001.
"The rural non-farm sector: issues and evidence from developing countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 1-23, October.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "The rural non-farm sector: issues and evidence from developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Steer, Liesbet & Taussig, Markus, 2002. "A little engine that could: domestic private companies and Vietnam?s pressing need for wage employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2873, The World Bank.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767.
- Thomas Reardon & J. Edward Taylor & Kostas Stamoulis & Peter Lanjouw & Arsenio Balisacan, 2000. "Effects of Non-Farm Employment on Rural Income Inequality in Developing Countries: An Investment Perspective," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 266-288.
- Henrik Hansen & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2004. "SME Growth and Survival in Vietnam: Did Direct Government Support Matter?," Discussion Papers 04-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Stoyan Tenev & Amanda Carlier & Omar Chaudry & Quynh-Trang Nguyen, 2003. "Informality and the Playing Field in Vietnam's Business Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15084.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voeten, Jaap & Haan, Job de & Groot, Gerard de, 2009. "Is that Innovation? Assessing Examples of Revitalized Economic Dynamics among Clusters of Small Producers in Northern Vietnam," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Nordman, 2014.
"Household entrepreneurship and social networks:panel data evidence from Vietnam,"
DT/2014/22, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Jalil Nordman, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers hal-01619799, HAL.
- Nguyen, Duy Loi & Nguyen, Binh Giang & Tran, Thi Ha & Vo, Thi Minh Le & Nguyen, Dinh Ngan, 2014. "Employment, Earnings and Social Protection for Female Workers in Vietnam’s Informal Sector," MPRA Paper 61989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singhal Saurabh & Beck Ulrik, 2015. "Ethnic disadvantage in Vietnam: Evidence using panel data," WIDER Working Paper Series 097, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ayal Kimhi, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and income inequality in southern Ethiopia,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 81-91, January.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Income Inequality in Southern Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 47505, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Income Inequality in Southern Ethiopia," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tran Quoc Trung & Nguyen Thanh Tung & Tran Duy Dong & Phan Hoai Duong, 2008. "Performance of export-oriented small and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises in Viet Nam," Working Papers 5408, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Higuchi, Yuki & Nam, Vu Hoang & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2015. "Sustained impacts of Kaizen training," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 189-206.
- Trung, Le Dang & Oostendorp, Remco H., 2017. "Regional Labor Market Integration, Shadow Wages and Poverty in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 34-56.
- Benedikter, Simon & Waibel, Gabi & Birtel, Serge & Bui, Cuong The & Tran, Be Thanh, 2013. "Local Entrepreneurship in Vietnam’s Rural Transformation. A Case Study from the Mekong Delta," MPRA Paper 49866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Newman Carol & Kinghan Christina, 2015. "Economic transformation and the diversification of livelihoods in rural Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 064, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14463 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshousehold enterprises income inequality trade liberalization Asia Vietnam;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:37:y:2009:i:3:p:632-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .