Rural Nonfarm Employment andIncomes in the Himalayas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew K. Rose, 2004.
"Do We Really Know That the WTO Increases Trade?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 98-114, March.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2002. "Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2002. "Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?," NBER Working Papers 9273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2002. "Do We Really KNow that the WTO Increases Trade?," Working Papers 182002, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michael G. Plummer & Reid W. Click, 2009.
"The ASEAN Economic Community and the European Experience,"
Chapters,in: Towards Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2006. "The ASEAN Economic Community and the European Experience," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 1, Asian Development Bank.
- Plummer, Michael G. & Click, Reid W., 2006. "The ASEAN Economic Community and the European experience," HWWI Research Papers 2-4, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Love, Jim & Chandra, Ramesh, 2005. "Testing export-led growth in Bangladesh in a multivarate VAR framework," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1155-1168, January.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2005. "East Asian economic regionalism: progress and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 29-55, February.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2006. "Toward Win-Win Regionalism in Asia: Issues and Challenges in Forming Efficient Trade Agreements," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 5, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rayamajhi, Santosh & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Helles, Finn, 2012. "Empirical evidence of the economic importance of Central Himalayan forests to rural households," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 25-35.
- Hoang, Trung X. & Pham, Cong S. & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet A., 2014. "Non-Farm Activity, Household Expenditure, and Poverty Reduction in Rural Vietnam: 2002–2008," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 554-568.
More about this item
KeywordsNonfarm employment; Rural households; Incomes; Education; India;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-06-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-06-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-06-07 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .