Household enterprises in Vietnam : survival, growth, and living standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B., 1995. "Innovation, growth and survival," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 441-457, December.
- David Audretsch & Patrick Houweling & A. Thurik, 2000. "Firm Survival in the Netherlands," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Baulch, Bob & Truong Thi Kim Chuyen & Haughton, Dominique & Haughton, Jonathan, 2002. "Ethnic minority development in Vietnam : a socioeconomic perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2836, The World Bank.
- Bob Baulch & Truong Thi Kim Chuyen & Dominique Haughton & Jonathan Haughton, 2007. "Ethnic minority development in Vietnam," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(7), pages 1151-1176.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Audretsch, David B, 2001. "Does Entry Size Matter? The Impact of the Life Cycle and Technology on Firm Survival," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 21-43, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Rand, 2007.
"‘Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing’,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, pages 1-13.
- John Rand, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 05-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tomomi Tanaka & Colin F. Camerer & Quang Nguyen, 2006. "Preferences, Poverty and Politics: Experimental and Survey Data from Vietnam," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000054, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dominique van de Walle & Dorothyjean Cratty, 2004.
"Is the emerging non-farm market economy the route out of poverty in Vietnam?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(2), pages 237-274, June.
- Van der Walle, Dominique & Cratty, Dorothyjean, 2003. "Is the emerging nonfarm market economy the route out of poverty in Vietnam?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2950, The World Bank.
- Truong, T-D., 2002. "Gender and enterprise development in Vietnam under Doi-Moi : issues for policy, research and training," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19122, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Marchetta, Francesca, 2012.
"Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1999-2013.
- Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt," Working Papers 201217, CERDI.
- Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt," Working Papers halshs-00693988, HAL.
- Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt," Post-Print halshs-00726453, HAL.
- Oostendorp, Remco H. & Trung, Tran Quoc & Tung, Nguyen Thanh, 2009. "The Changing Role of Non-Farm Household Enterprises in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 632-644, March.
- World Bank, 2003. "Vietnam Development Report 2004 : Poverty," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14651, The World Bank.
- Vu, Van Huong, 2012. "Private manufacturing SMEs survival and growth in Vietnam: The role of export participation," MPRA Paper 42489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikter, Simon & Waibel, Gabi & Birtel, Serge & Bui, Cuong The & Tran, Be Thanh, 2013. "Local Entrepreneurship in Vietnam’s Rural Transformation. A Case Study from the Mekong Delta," MPRA Paper 49866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomomi Tanaka & Colin F Camerer & Quang Nguyen, 2006. "Poverty, politics, and preferences: Field Experiments and survey data from Vietnam," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001099, UCLA Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2007. "Lao PDR - Private Sector and Investment Climate Assessment : Reducing Investment Climate Constraints to Higher Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7707, The World Bank.
- World Bank & Asian Development Bank, 2007. "Reducing Investment Climate Constraints to Higher Growth : Lao People's Democratic Republic Private Sector and Investment Climate Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7591, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Housing&Human Habitats; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Microfinance; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Small and Medium Size Enterprises; Private Participation in Infrastructure; Microfinance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2002-03-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SEA-2002-03-04 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2003-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .