Report NEP-CNA-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvie Démurger & Yang Weiyong & Hou Yuanzhao, 2007. "Forest management policies and resource balance in China: an assessment of the current situation," Working Papers 0712, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jahangir Aziz & Li Cui, 2007. "Explaining China’s Low Consumption; The Neglected Role of Household Income," IMF Working Papers 07/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Almond & Lena Edlund & Hongbin Li & Junsen Zhang, 2007. "Long-Term Effects Of The 1959-1961 China Famine: Mainland China and Hong Kong," NBER Working Papers 13384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Yang Weiyong, 2007. "Diversification and agrarian change under environmental constraints in rural China: Evidence from a poor township of Beijing municipality," Working Papers 0711, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Yang, H. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incorporating Undesirable Outputs into Malmquist TFP Index: Environmental Performance Growth of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0740, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Caterina LUCARELLI & Giulio PALOMBA, 2007. "Investors' Behaviour in the Chinese Stock Exchanges: Empirical Evidence in a Systemic Approach," Working Papers 297, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Yang, H. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Distinguishing Weak and Strong Disposability among Undesirable Outputs in DEA: The Example of the Environmental Efficiency of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0741, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.