Report NEP-AGR-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Balat & Irene Brambilla & Guido Porto, 2007. "Realizing the Gains From Trade: Export Crops, Marketing Costs, and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 13395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007. "The Impact of Climate Change on the Profitability of Site Specific Technologies," MPRA Paper 4792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Review of environmental, economic and policy aspects of biofuels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4341, The World Bank.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin, 2007. "Poor Household Participation in Payments for Environmental Services: Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Quindío, Colombia," MPRA Paper 4794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvie Démurger & Yang Weiyong & Hou Yuanzhao, 2007. "Forest management policies and resource balance in China: an assessment of the current situation," Working Papers 0712, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2007. "Agro-biodiversity as natural insurance and the development of financial insurance markets," Working Paper Series in Economics 61, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Stuart Whitten & Shahbaz Khan & D Collins & D Robinson & John Ward, 2007. "Managing Saline Groundwater Impacts from Irrigation - Designing and Testing Emissions Trading in Coleambally Irrigation Area," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-07, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Item repec:hah:icardp:1807 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edwin van der Werf & Sjak Smulders, 2007. "Climate Policy and the Optimal Extraction of High- and Low-Carbon Fossil Fuels," Working Papers 2007.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.