Matching Grants for Stimulating Partnerships between Companies and Universities in Innovation Area: Initial Effects in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José Miguel Benavente & Gustavo Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli, 2007. "Public Support to Firm-Level Innovation: An Evaluation of the FONTEC Program," OVE Working Papers 0507, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Charles Bérubé & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"Are firms that receive R&D subsidies more innovative?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 206-225, February.
- Charles Bérubé & Pierre Mohnen, 2007. "Are Firms That Received R&D Subsidies More Innovative?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-13, CIRANO.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Bérubé, Charles, 2007. "Are Firms That Received R&D Subsidies More Innovative?," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bronwyn Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008.
"Evaluating the impact of technology development funds in emerging economies: evidence from Latin America,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 172-198.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin America," OVE Working Papers 0108, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin America," NBER Working Papers 13835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin-America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2917, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Maffioli, Alessandro, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin-America," IIR Working Paper 08-01, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- José Ángel Zúñiga-Vicente & César Alonso-Borrego & Francisco J. Forcadell & José I. Galán, 2014.
"Assessing The Effect Of Public Subsidies On Firm R&D Investment: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 36-67, February.
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Galán-Zazo, José I. & Forcadell, Francisco Javier & Zúñiga-Vicente, José Ángel, 2012. "Assessing the effect of public subsidies on firm R&D investment : a survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Iu. Simachev & M. Kuzyk & D. Ivanov, 2013. "Russian Financial Development Institutions," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 66-95.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Bernd Ebersberger & Andreas Fier, 2007. "The relationship between R&D collaboration, subsidies and R&D performance: Empirical evidence from Finland and Germany," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1347-1366.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Crespi, 2012.
"Matthew Effects And R&D Subsidies: Knowledge Cumulability In High-Tech And Low-Tech Industries,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 71(1), pages 5-31, October.
- Francesco Crespi & Cristiano Antonelli, 2011. "Matthew effects and R&D subsidies: knowledge cumulability in high-tech and low-tech industries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0140, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Crespi Francesco, 2011. "Matthew effects and R&D subsidues: knowledge cumulability in high-tech and low-tech industries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201111, University of Turin.
- Itzhak Goldberg & John Gabriel Goddard & Smita Kuriakose & Jean-Louis Racine, 2011. "Igniting Innovation : Rethinking the Role of Government in Emerging Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2358, January.
- David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Toole, Andrew A., 2000. "Is public R&D a complement or substitute for private R&D? A review of the econometric evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 497-529, April.
- Abraham Garcia, 2011. "The European Research Framework Programme and innovation performance of companies. An empirical impact assessment using a CDM model," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Cindy Lopes-Bento, 2014.
"Innovation Subsidies: Does the Funding Source Matter for Innovation Intensity and Performance? Empirical Evidence from Germany,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 380-409, July.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes Bento, Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- CZARNITZKI Dirk & LOPES BENTO Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-42, LISER.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2008. "Modelling and measuring the effects of public subsidies on business R&D: theoretical and econometric issues," CERIS Working Paper 200803, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Chiara Binelli & Alessandro Maffioli, 2006. "Evaluating the Effectiveness of Public Support to Private R&D: Evidence from Argentina," OVE Working Papers 1106, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Klette, T.J. & Moen, J. & Griliches, Z., 1999. "Do Subsidies to Commercial R&D Reduce Market Failures? Microeconometric Evaluation Studies," Papers 16/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2008. "The New Development Economics: We Shall Experiment, but How Shall We Learn?," Working Paper Series rwp08-055, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Simple Economics of Basic Scientific Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 297-297.
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli & Pierre Mohnen & Gonzalo Vázquez, 2011. "Evaluating the Impact of Science, Technology and Innovation Programs: a Methodological Toolkit," SPD Working Papers 1104, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Georg Licht, 2006. "Additionality of public R&D grants in a transition economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(1), pages 101-131, March.
- Aschhoff, Birgit, 2009. "The effect of subsidies on R&D investment and success: do subsidy history and size matter?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Iris WanzenbÃ¶ck & Thomas Scherngell & Fischer Manfred, 2011. "How do distinct firm characteristics affect behavioural additionalities of public R&D subsidies? Empirical evidence from a binary regression analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p297, European Regional Science Association.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2003.
"The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 225-243.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2000. "The Impact of Public R&D Expenditure on Business R&D," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/4, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6213, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aerts, Kris & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2004. "Using Innovation Survey Data to Evaluate R&D Policy: The Case of Belgium," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-55, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alessandra Catozzella & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Public Support on Innovative Productivity," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1177, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- João Alberto De Negri & Mauro Borges Lemos & Fernanda De Negri, 2006. "The Impact of University Enterprise Incentive Program on the Performance and Technological Efforts of Brazilian Industrial Firms," OVE Working Papers 1306, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2012.
"The differential impact of privately and publicly funded R&D on R&D investment and innovation: the Italian case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 113-149, March.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2010. "The differential impact of privately and publicly funded R&D on R&D investment and innovation: The Italian case," Working Papers 10, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin, 2004. "The Link Between R&D Subsidies, R&D Spending and Technological Performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-56, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina Dezhina & Alexey Ponomarev & Alexander Frolov, 2015.
"Advanced Manufacturing Technologies in Russia: Outlines of a New Policy,"
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015),
National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 20-31.
- Irina Dezhina & Alexey Ponomarev & Alexander Frolov, 2015. "Advanced Manufacturing Technologies in Russia: Outlines of a New Policy," Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 9(1 (eng)), pages 20-31.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2014. "Cooperation between Russian research organizations and industrial companies: factors and problems," MPRA Paper 57503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hig:fsight:v:11:y:2017:i:4:p:84-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu. Simachev & M. Kuzyk & V. Feygina., 2014. "R&D Cooperation between Russian Firms and Research Organizations: Is There a Need for State Assistance?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
More about this item
Keywordsscience-technology policy; research and development; innovations; match-ing grants; university-industry linkages;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2013:i:19:p:99-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .