Assessing the Impact of Public Support on Innovative Productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Bérubé & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"Are firms that receive R&D subsidies more innovative?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 206-225, February.
- Charles Bérubé & Pierre Mohnen, 2007. "Are Firms That Received R&D Subsidies More Innovative?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-13, CIRANO.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Bérubé, Charles, 2007. "Are Firms That Received R&D Subsidies More Innovative?," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bronwyn Hall, 2004.
"The financing of research and development,"
Chapters,in: Financial Systems, Corporate Investment in Innovation, and Venture Capital, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," NBER Working Papers 8773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003. "The Financing of Research and Development," Finance 0303003, EconWPA.
- Hall, Bronwyn, 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5rf0x9gz, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt34c1c643, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2000. "Evaluation methods for non-experimental data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 427-468, January.
- Leland, Hayne E & Pyle, David H, 1977.
"Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 371-387, May.
- Hayne E. Leland and David H. Pyle., 1976. "Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 41, University of California at Berkeley.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- C. Piga & M. Vivarelli, 2003. "Sample selection in estimating the determinants of cooperative R&D," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 243-246.
- Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco, 2005.
"One or Many Knowledge Production Functions? Mapping Innovative Activity Using Microdata,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Conte & Marco Vivarelli, 2006. "One or Many Knowlede Production Functions? Mapping Innovative Activity Using Microdata," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Garcia, Abraham & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Impact of government support on R&D and innovation," MERIT Working Papers 034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andrea Conte, 2009. "Mapping innovative activity using microdata," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(18), pages 1795-1799.
- Isabel Busom, 2000. "An Empirical Evaluation of The Effects of R&D Subsidies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 111-148.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Branstetter, Lee & Sakakibara, Mariko, 1998. "Japanese Research Consortia: A Microeconometric Analysis of Industrial Policy," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 207-233, June.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2002. "Research and development: financial constraints and the role of public funding for small and medium-sized enterprises," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-74, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dezhina, Irina & Simachev, Yuri, 2012. "Partnering universities and companies in Russia: effects of new government initiative," MPRA Paper 43622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dezhina, I. & Simachev, Yu., 2013. "Matching Grants for Stimulating Partnerships between Companies and Universities in Innovation Area: Initial Effects in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 99-122.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:1:p:13-31 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation subsidy; policy evaluation; product innovation; bivariate endogenous switching model;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-12-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2011-12-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-12-13 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctc:serie2:dises1177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Timpano) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dscatit.html .