Report NEP-EFF-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EFF
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dong Xiang & Abul Shamsuddin & Andrew C Worthington, 2011. "A comparative technical, cost and profit efficiency analysis of Australian, Canadian and UK banks: Feasible efficiency improvements in the context of controllable and uncontrollable factors," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201119, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van, 2011. "Measuring dynamic market selection by persistent scale inefficiencies - new methodology applied to EU business services," MPRA Paper 34986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malte Reimers & Stephan Klasen, 2011. "Revisiting the Role of Education for Agricultural Productivity," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 214, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research, revised 27 Jul 2012.
- Sala, Hector & Silva, José I., 2011. "Labor Productivity and Vocational Training: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6171, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:34584 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandra Catozzella & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Public Support on Innovative Productivity," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1177, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Emek Basker, 2011. "Raising the Barcode Scanner: Technology and Productivity in the Retail Sector," Working Papers 11-16r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Nov 2011.
- Raimundo Soto & Rosalía Vásquez, 2011. "The Efficiency Cost of the Kafala in Dubai: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo 399, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Rodrigo Taborda & Julieth Santamaría, 2011. "Productivity growth in electric energy retail in Colombia. A bootstrapped malmquist indices approach," Documentos de Trabajo 009152, Universidad del Rosario.
- FUKAO Kyoji & Victoria KRAVTSOVA & NAKAJIMA Kentaro, 2011. "How Important is Geographical Agglomeration to Factory Efficiency in Japan's Manufacturing Sector?," Discussion papers 11076, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mizuno, Takayuki & Ishikawa, Atushi & Fujimoto, Shouji & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2011. "Power Laws in Firm Productivity," Working Paper Series 11, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "Scale Efficiency: Equivalence of Primal and Dual Measures," CEPA Working Papers Series WP092011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Joseph P. Hughes, 2011. "A New Cost Efficiency Measure For Not-For-Profit Firms: Evidence Of A Link Between Inefficiency And Large Endowments," Departmental Working Papers 201129, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Aldieri, Luigi, 2011. "Knowledge spillovers and productivity in Italian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 35018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Hudon & Anaïs A Périlleux, 2011. "Performance Management of Double Bottom Line Institutions: Evidence from Banco Compartamos’s Productivity Distribution," Working Papers CEB 11-056, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Biewen, Martin & Weiser, Constantin, 2011. "A New Approach to Testing Marginal Productivity Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 6113, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Miller, Alan D., "undated". "Inefficiency," Working Papers WP2011/14, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2011.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00642692 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ma, Shuang & Sun, Churen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2011. "Minimum wage and export: evidence from Chinese firm-level data," MPRA Paper 35098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:jau:wpaper:2011/7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Grip, Andries & Sauermann, Jan & Sieben, Inge, 2011. "The Role of Peers in Estimating Tenure-Performance Profiles: Evidence from Personnel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph J. Hughes & Loretta Mester, 2011. "Who Said Large Banks Don't Experience Scale Economies? Evidence from a Risk-Return-Driven Cost Function," Departmental Working Papers 201127, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Silvia CODERONI & Roberto ESPOSTI, 2011. "Is there a Long-Term Relationship between Agricultural GHG Emissions and Productivity Growth? The Case of Italian Agriculture," Working Papers 369, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- R. Paci & E. Marrocu & S. Usai, 2011. "The complementary effects of proximity dimensions on knowledge spillovers," Working Paper CRENoS 201121, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Montgomery, Heather & Takahashi, Yuki, 2011. "The Japanese Big Bang: the effects of "free, fair and global"," MPRA Paper 35040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2011. "Aggregation, the skill premium, and the two-level production function," Working Paper Series 1400, European Central Bank.
- YAMAGUCHI Kazuo, 2011. "Labor Productivity and Gender Equality: Why do Japanese firms keep failing, what they should do, and what the government should do? (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11069, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alessio Moro & Galo Nuño, 2011. "Does TFP drive housing prices? a growth accounting exercise for four countries," Working Papers 1133, Banco de España.