Scale Efficiency: Equivalence of Primal and Dual Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2011. "Inference by the m out of n bootstrap in nonparametric frontier models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, pages 33-53.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "A Note on Equivalences in Measuring Returns to Scale in Multi-output-multi-input Technologies," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kathy Hayes & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf & Finn R. Førsund & Almas Heshmati, 2001. "A note on decomposing the Malmquist productivity index by means of subvector homotheticity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 239-245.
- Léopold Simar & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2007. "Statistical inference for aggregates of Farrell-type efficiencies," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1367-1394.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "A Scale Elasticity Measure for Directional Distance Function and its Dual," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2010. "Inferences from Cross-Sectional, Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 62-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2013. "Scale Efficiency and Homotheticity: Equivalence of Primal and Dual Measures," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Laurenceson, James & O'Donnell, Christopher, 2014. "New estimates and a decomposition of provincial productivity change in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, pages 86-97.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014. "Scale efficiency and homotheticity: equivalence of primal and dual measures," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, pages 15-24.
- Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2015. "Aggregation of scale efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 269-277.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqcepa:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.