The Measurement of Efficiency Relative to a Frontier Production Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, 1999. "DEA Duality on Returns to Scale (RTS) in Production and Cost Analyses: An Occurrence of Multiple Solutions and Differences Between Production-Based and Cost-Based RTS Estimates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(11), pages 1593-1608, November.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v4i9p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Diego Prior & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2013.
"Static efficiency decompositions and capacity utilization: integrating economic and technical capacity notions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(24), pages 3529-3529, August.
- Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Diego Prior & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2012. "Static efficiency decompositions and capacity utilization: integrating economic and technical capacity notions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4125-4141, November.
- B. De Borger & K. Kerstens & D. Prior, 2007. "Static efficiency decompositions and capacity utilisation : integrating economic and technical capacity notions," Post-Print hal-00296708, HAL.
- Van de Woestyne, Ignace & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego & De Borger, Bruno, 2009. "Static Efficiency Decompositions and Capacity Utilisation: Integrating Economic and Technical Capacity Notions," Working Papers 2009/30, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- B. De Borger & K. Kerstens & D. Prior & I. Van de Woestyne, 2012. "Static efficiency decompositions and capacity utilization: integrating economic and technical capacity notions," Post-Print hal-00677646, HAL.
- Diego Prior & Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2011. "Static Efficiency Decompositions And Capacity Utilisation: Integrating Economic And Technical Capacity Notions," Post-Print hal-00717976, HAL.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki, 2007. "The measurement of returns to scale under a simultaneous occurrence of multiple solutions in a reference set and a supporting hyperplane," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 549-570, September.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2019. "Data Envelopment Analysis and Business Analytics: The Big Data Challenges and Some Solutions," CEPA Working Papers Series WP072019, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Spielman, Kimberly & Whipple, Glen & McLemore, Dan, 1982. "Estimation Of A Long Run Average Cost Curve Using A Frontier Function: An Application To The Tennessee Livestock Auction Market Industry," 1982 Annual Meeting, August 1-4, Logan, Utah 279185, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lars Jonasson, 1997. "A Policy Oriented Multi‐Input And Multi‐Output Measure Of Overall Efficiency And Its Decomposition," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1‐3), pages 52-64, January.
- Weaver, Robert D., 1979. "Survey of Promising Developments in Supply Response: Pre- and Post-Data Econometric Methods for Integration of Neo-Classical Theory with Sample Evidence," Staff Paper Series 256836, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:11:d:10.1057_jors.2008.185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kent Olson & Linh Vu, 2009. "Economic efficiency in farm households: trends, explanatory factors, and estimation methods," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 587-599, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:52:y:1970:i:4:p:505-511.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.