Impact of P&D Incentive Program on the Performance and Technological Efforts of Brazilian Industrial Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Busom, 2000. "An Empirical Evaluation of The Effects of R&D Subsidies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 111-148.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2002. "Do Innovation Subsidies Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence from the German Service Sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-04, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2000. "Evaluation methods for non-experimental data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 427-468, January.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Aerts, Kris & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2004. "Using Innovation Survey Data to Evaluate R&D Policy: The Case of Belgium," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-55, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ron Jarmin, 1998. "Manufacturing Extension And Productivity Dynamics," Working Papers 98-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bronwyn Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008.
"Evaluating the impact of technology development funds in emerging economies: evidence from Latin America,"
The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 172-198.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin America," OVE Working Papers 0108, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Maffioli, Alessandro, 2011. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin-America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2917, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin America," NBER Working Papers 13835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Maffioli, Alessandro, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin-America," IIR Working Paper 08-01, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sanginés, Mario & Prats Cabrera, Joan Oriol & Pimenta, Carlos & García Osío, Gustavo & Martínez Guzman, Juan Pablo & Marcel, Mario & Farias, Pedro & Crespi, Gustavo & Chrisney, Martin D. & Corbacho, A, 2013. "The Fiscal Institutions of Tomorrow," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 460 edited by Corbacho, Ana.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:2904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.