A Short-Term Effect of a Better Work Programme on Firms’ Performance: Evidence from Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Smith, Jeffrey & E. Todd, Petra, 2005.
"Does matching overcome LaLonde's critique of nonexperimental estimators?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 305-353.
- Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 2003. "Does Matching Overcome Lalonde's Critique of Nonexperimental Estimators?," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Cuong Viet Nguyen, 2017.
"Do minimum wages affect firms’ labor and capital? Evidence from Vietnam,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 291-308, April.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2012. "Do Minimum Wages Affect Firms’ Labor and Capital? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2014. "Do Minimum Wages Affect Firms’ Labor and Capital? Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers 2014-179, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kevin Mole & Mark Hart & Stephen Roper & David Saal, 2008.
"Differential Gains from Business Link Support and Advice: A Treatment Effects Approach,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 26(2), pages 315-334, April.
- Kevin Mole & Mark Hart & Stephen Roper & David Saal, 2008. "Differential gains from Business Link support and advice: a treatment effects approach," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(2), pages 315-334, April.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2009. "Do Minimum Wage Increases Matter to Profitability of Private Firm? The Case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2009.
"Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 5-86, March.
- Guido M. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M. & Imbens, Guido, 2009. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," Scholarly Articles 3043416, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guido Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 3640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2008.
"On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1537-1557, November.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," NBER Technical Working Papers 0325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido & Abadie, Alberto, 2008. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," Scholarly Articles 3043415, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Augurzky, Boris & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "The Propensity Score: A Means to An End," IZA Discussion Papers 271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- João Alberto De Negri & Mauro Borges Lemos & Fernanda De Negri, 2006. "Impact of P&D Incentive Program on the Performance and Technological Efforts of Brazilian Industrial Firms," OVE Working Papers 1406, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Tan, Hong & Lopez Acevedo, Gladys, 2005. "Evaluating training programs for small and medium enterprises : lessons from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3760, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSupport programs; firms; impact evaluation; panel data; Vietnam;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:67475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.