How do distinct firm characteristics affect behavioural additionalities of public R&D subsidies? Empirical evidence from a binary regression analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Paier & Thomas Scherngell, 2011. "Determinants of Collaboration in European R&D Networks: Empirical Evidence from a Discrete Choice Model," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 89-104.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dezhina, I. & Simachev, Yu., 2013. "Matching Grants for Stimulating Partnerships between Companies and Universities in Innovation Area: Initial Effects in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 99-122.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:1:p:13-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dezhina, Irina & Simachev, Yuri, 2012. "Partnering universities and companies in Russia: effects of new government initiative," MPRA Paper 43622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-11-14 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2011-11-14 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.