Global Scenarios for Biofuels: Impacts and Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mark W. Rosegrant & Tingju Zhu & Siwa Msangi & Timothy Sulser, 2008. "Global Scenarios for Biofuels: Impacts and Implications," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 495-505.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan E. & McErlean, Seamus, 2005.
"Does Gibrat's Law Hold Amongst Dairy Farmers in Northern Ireland?,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24775, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan & McErlean, Seamus, 2006. "Does Gibrat’s law hold amongst dairy farmers in Northern Ireland?," MPRA Paper 3370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel A. Summer & Christopher A. Wolf, 2002. "Diversification, Vertical Integration, and the Regional Pattern of Dairy Farm Size," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 442-457.
- Mosheim, Roberto & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 2006. "Economic Efficiency, Structure and Scale Economies in the U.S. Dairy Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21440, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias, 2003. "Diseconomies of Size with Fixed Managerial Ability," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 134-142.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2006.
"Can the small dairy farm remain competitive in US agriculture?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 458-468, October.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2003. "Can the Small Dairy Farm Remain Competitive in U.S. Agriculture?," Working Papers 127239, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- P. A. Geroski, 2005. "Understanding the implications of empirical work on corporate growth rates," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 129-138.
- Skolrud, Tristan D. & O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Shumway, C. Richard & Melhim, Almuhanad, 2007. "Farm Growth, Consolidation, and Diversification: Washington Dairy Industry," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 22(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:495-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.