Biofuels, food security and compensatory subsidies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeller, Manfred & Grass, Martin, 2007. "Prospects and Challenges of Biofuels in Developing Countries," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7945, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Harrison, R. Wes, 2009. "The Food versus Fuel Debate: Implications for Consumers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(02), August.
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007.
"The Economics of U.S. Ethanol Import Tariffs with a Consumption Mandate and Tax Credit,"
127023, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007. "The economics of U.S. ethanol import tariffs with a consumption mandate and tax credit," MPRA Paper 5504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrison, R. Wes, 2009. "The Food versus Fuel Debate: Implications for Consumers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(02), pages 493-500, August.
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Msangi, Siwa & Sulser, Timothy B. & Zambrano, Patricia, 2008.
"Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6113, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- José Falck-Zepeda & Timothy Sulser & Patricia Zambrano & César Falconi, 2011. "Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3040, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Hailu, Yohannes G., 2008. "Renewable Energy Development and Implications to Agricultural Viability," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6132, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schneider, Uwe A. & Llull, Christian & Havlik, Petr, 2008. "Bioenergy and Food Security Modeling Income Effects in a Partial Equilibrium Model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44176, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Energy sources; Natural resources; Subsidies; Agriculture and food technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:caerpp:v:2:y:2010:i:4:p:433-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.