A note on rising food prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Baffes, 1997. "Explaining stationary variables with non-stationary regressors," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 69-75.
- Shane, Mathew & Liefert, William M., 2007. "Weaker Dollar Strengthens U.S. Agriculture," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFood&Beverage Industry; Markets and Market Access; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Renewable Energy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-09-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2008-09-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .