A note on rising food prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Baffes, 1997. "Explaining stationary variables with non-stationary regressors," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 69-75.
- Shane, Mathew & Liefert, William M., 2007. "Weaker Dollar Strengthens U.S. Agriculture," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-6, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- John Baffes & Cristina Savescu, 2014. "Monetary conditions and metal prices," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 447-452, May.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & Axel Dreher & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2012.
"Does foreign aid really raise per capita income? A time series perspective,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(1), pages 288-313, February.
- Felicitas Nowak‐Lehmann & Axel Dreher & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen & Inmaculada Martínez‐Zarzoso, 2012. "Does foreign aid really raise per capita income? A time series perspective," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 45(1), pages 288-313, February.
- Krieger, Kevin & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2013.
"Do senior citizens prefer dividends? Local clienteles vs. firm characteristics,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 150-165.
- Krieger, Kevin & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2012. "Do Senior Citizens Prefer Dividends? Local Clienteles vs. Firm Characteristics," MPRA Paper 41784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nora Lustig, 2009.
"Coping with Rising Food Prices: Policy Dilemmas in the Developing World,"
164, Center for Global Development.
- Nora Lustig, 2009. "Coping with Rising Food Prices: Policy Dilemmas in the Developing World," Working Papers 2009-04, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Nora Lustig, 2009. "Coping with Rising Food Prices: Policy Dilemmas in the Developing World," Working Papers id:2241, eSocialSciences.
- Nora Lustig, 2009. "Coping with Rising Food Prices: Policy Dilemmas in the Developing World," Working Papers 0907, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Okullo, Samuel J. & Reynès, Frédéric, 2011.
"Can reserve additions in mature crude oil provinces attenuate peak oil?,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5755-5764.
- Samuel OKULLO & Frederic REYNES, 2010. "Can Reserve Additions in Mature Crude Oil Provinces Attenuate Peak Oil," EcoMod2010 259600122, EcoMod.
- Kenneth R. Szulczyk & Changyong Zhang, 2020. "Switching-regime regression for modeling and predicting a stock market return," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(5), pages 2385-2403, November.
- Woo, C.K. & Olson, A. & Chen, Y. & Moore, J. & Schlag, N. & Ong, A. & Ho, T., 2017. "Does California's CO2 price affect wholesale electricity prices in the Western U.S.A.?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 9-19.
- John Baffes, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects : Commodity Markets Outlook, October 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20455.
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley Winer, 2014.
"Wealth transfer taxation: an empirical investigation,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(4), pages 720-767, August.
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley L. Winer, 2014. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: An Empirical Investigation," Working papers 1, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2013. "Do German exporters PTM? Searching for right answers in sugar confectionery exports," Discussion Papers 62, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Kopsch, Fredrik, 2012. "A demand model for domestic air travel in Sweden," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 46-48.
- Baffes, John & Dennis, Allen, 2013. "Long-term drivers of food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6455, The World Bank.
- Mela, Giulio, 2012. "Did the Fischler reform increase market integration between the EU and world commodity markets?," 2012 First Congress, June 4-5, 2012, Trento, Italy 124107, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Baffes, John, 2009. "More on the energy / non-energy commodity price link," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4982, The World Bank.
- John Baffes & Tassos Haniotis, 2016. "What Explains Agricultural Price Movements?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 706-721, September.
- Watson, John & Wickramanayake, J., 2012. "The relationship between aggregate managed fund flows and share market returns in Australia," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 451-472.
- Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin, 2009. "Three bubbles and a panic: An explanatory review of recent food commodity price events," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 119-129, April.
- Crompton, Paul, 2015. "Explaining variation in steel consumption in the OECD," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-246.
- Daniel Garcés Díaz, 2017. "Explaining Inflation with a Classical Dichotomy Model and Switching Monetary Regimes: Mexico 1932-2013," Working Papers 2017-20, Banco de México.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2013. "The impact of excess reserves beyond precautionary levels on Bank Lending Channels in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 358-377.
More about this item
KeywordsFood&Beverage Industry; Markets and Market Access; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Renewable Energy;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.