|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Baffes,John & Kshirsagar,Varun & Mitchell,Donald, 2015.
"What drives local food prices ? evidence from the Tanzanian maize market,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7338, The World Bank.
- Baffes, John & Kshirsagar, Varun & Mitchell, Donald, 2015. "What Drives Local Food Prices? Evidence from the Tanzanian Maize Market," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2006. "Sugar in the Caribbean : adjusting to eroding preferences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3802, The World Bank.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2004. "Sugar policies opportunity for change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3222, The World Bank.
- Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & John C. Beghin & Don Mitchell, 2003.
"Modeling Tariff Rate Quotas in a Global Context: The Case of Sugar Markets in OECD Countries,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
03-wp343, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & John C. Beghin & Don Mitchell, 2003. "Modeling Tariff Rate Quotas in a Global Context: The Case of Sugar Markets in OECD Countries," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 03-wp343, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Beghin, John C. & Mitchell, Don, 2003. "Implementing Tariff Rate Quotas In Cge Models: An Application To Sugar Trade Policies In Oecd Countries," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22098, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ingco, Merlinda D. & Mitchell, Donald O., 1992. "How EC 1992 and reforms of the common agricultural policy would affect developing countries'grain trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 848, The World Bank.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Mitchell, Donald O., 1988. "The Long-Run Outlook for Agricultural Commodity Markets," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183158, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mitchell, Donald Orville, 1976. "The level and variability of agricultural exports," ISU General Staff Papers 197601010800006688, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mitchell, Donald O & Duncan, Ronald C, 1987. "Market Behavior of Grains Exporters," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Donald Mitchell & Aneth Kayombo & Nancy Cochrane, 2017. "Food Costs during the Food Crisis: The Case of Tanzania," Frontiers of Economics and Globalization,in: World Agricultural Resources and Food Security, volume 17, pages 259-274 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Donald Mitchell, 2011. "Biofuels in Africa : Opportunities, Prospects, and Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2541, January.
- Mitchell,Donald O. & Ingco,Merlinda D. & Duncan,Ronald C., 1997. "The World Food Outlook," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521580106, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Donald Mitchell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.