Report NEP-MKT-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cunat, 2008. "Information Gathering and Marketing," Working Papers 08-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Canavari & Pamela Lombardi & Bettina Riedel & Roberta Spadoni, 2008. "Indagine esplorativa dell’atteggiamento dei consumatori europei verso riso e tapioca biologici importati dalla Tailandia [Explorative survey on the attitude of European consumers towards organic rice ," DEIAgra Working Papers 8004, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Aug 2008.
- Melanie Fritz & Maurizio Canavari & Nicola Cantore & Jivka Deiters & Erika Pignatti, 2008. "Commercio elettronico per la dinamica delle catene agro-alimentari internazionali: un’analisi del potenziale [E-commerce for the dynamics of international agri-food chains: an adoption potential analy," DEIAgra Working Papers 8006, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Aug 2008.
- Christian Dahl Winther, 2008. "Brand popularity, endogenous leadership, and product introduction in industries with word of mouth communication," Economics Working Papers 2008-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013179 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emek Basker & Shawn Klimek & Pham Hoang Van, 2008. "Supersize It - The Growth of Retail Chains and the Rise of the "Big Box" Retail Format," Working Papers 0809, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 30 Sep 2010.
- Erika Pignatti & Maurizio Canavari & Roberta Spadoni, 2008. "Nuove dinamiche nel commercio dei prodotti agroalimentari: resistenze all’adozione dell’e-commerce nelle relazioni B2B [New trends in agri-food products trade: resistance to adoption of e-commerce in ," DEIAgra Working Papers 8005, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Aug 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yigezu A. Yigezu & John H. Sanders, 2008. "Introducing New Technologies And Marketing Strategies For Households With Malnutrition: An Ethiopian Case Study," Working Papers 08-05, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2008. "Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Brunauer & Stefan Lang & Peter Wechselberger & Sven Bienert, 2008. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," Working Papers 2008-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
- Veronica Frisancho & Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2008. "Business Training for Microfinance Clients: How it Matters and for Whom?," Working Papers PMMA 2008-11, PEP-PMMA.
- Shah, Anwar, 2008. "Demanding to be served : holding governments to account for improved access," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4643, The World Bank.