Indagine esplorativa dell’atteggiamento dei consumatori europei verso riso e tapioca biologici importati dalla Tailandia [Explorative survey on the attitude of European consumers towards organic rice and tapioca imported from Thailand]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, MunkhDalai A. & Borjigin, Elles & Zhang, Huiping, 2007. "Mongolian nomadic culture and ecological culture: On the ecological reconstruction in the agro-pastoral mosaic zone in Northern China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 19-26, April.
- Lili, Zhou & Tong, Chen, 2007. "Consumer Perception of Organic Food in Urumqi," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7890, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing of quality food products; differentiating elements; international trade context; focus group; semantic categories;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2008-09-13 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2008-09-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bag:deiawp:8004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Canavari). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eibolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.