Nuove dinamiche nel commercio dei prodotti agroalimentari: resistenze all’adozione dell’e-commerce nelle relazioni B2B [New trends in agri-food products trade: resistance to adoption of e-commerce in B2B relationships]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, MunkhDalai A. & Borjigin, Elles & Zhang, Huiping, 2007. "Mongolian nomadic culture and ecological culture: On the ecological reconstruction in the agro-pastoral mosaic zone in Northern China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 19-26, April.
- Lili, Zhou & Tong, Chen, 2007. "Consumer Perception of Organic Food in Urumqi," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7890, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce; B2B transactions; agri-food products; standardization; quality requirements;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2008-09-13 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2008-09-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bag:deiawp:8005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Canavari). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eibolit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .