What explains agricultural price movements ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Gardner, 1981.
"On the Power of Macroeconomic Linkages to Explain Events in U.S. Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(5), pages 871-878.
- Gardner, Bruce, 1981. "On the Power of Macroeconomic Linkages to Explain Events in U.S. Agriculture," 1981 Annual Meeting, July 26-29, Clemson, South Carolina 279254, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1991.
"Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(3), pages 506-524, September.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1988. "Commodity markets and the international transmission of fiscal shocks," MPRA Paper 13411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1991. "Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices," MPRA Paper 8197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1990. "Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate and Commodity Prices," IMF Working Papers 90/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1990. "Fiscal policy, the real exchange rate and commodity prices: A global framework," MPRA Paper 14102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jasper Grashuis, 2018. "An Exploratory Study of Cooperative Survival: Strategic Adaptation to External Developments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-15, February.
- Dániel Fróna & János Szenderák & Mónika Harangi-Rákos, 2019. "The Challenge of Feeding the World," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-18, October.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2016. "Estimation of private stock of food grains in Bangladesh: Data sources and methodological issues," Research Reports 251966, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2017.
"Market Fundamentals And International Grain Price Volatility,"
2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy
260908, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2017. "Market Fundamentals and International Grain Price Volatility," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261255, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Tiziano Distefano & Guido Chiarotti & Francesco Laio & Luca Ridolfi, 2018. "Spatial distribution of the international food prices: unexpected randomness and heterogeneity," SEEDS Working Papers 0118, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Eissa, Mohamad Abdelaziz & Al Refai, Hisham, 2019. "Modelling the symmetric and asymmetric relationships between oil prices and those of corn, barley, and rapeseed oil," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Fabio G., Santeramo & Emilia, Lamonaca, 2018. "On the Drivers of Global Grain Price Volatility : an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 86795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Lamonaca, Emilia & Contò, Francesco & Stasi, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca, 2017. "Drivers of grain price volatility: a cursory critical review," MPRA Paper 79427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Brosig & Thomas Glauben & Inna Levkovych & Sören Prehn & Ramona Teuber, 2016. "Are We Moving Towards Functioning Agricultural Markets and Trade Relations?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 677-684, September.
- Cornelis Gardebroek & Jeffrey J. Reimer & Lieneke Baller, 2017. "The Impact of Biofuel Policies on Crop Acreages in Germany and France," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 839-860, September.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2017. "What Makes Commodity Prices Move Together? An Answer From A Dynamic Factor Model," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260889, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; Community Based Rural Development; Rural Communities; Agricultural Economics; Rural Development Strategy&Policy; Regional Rural Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-03-29 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.