Stocks-to-use ratios and prices as indicators of vulnerability to spikes in global cereal markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kritika Mathur & Nidhi Kaicker & Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa, 2014.
"Financialisation of food commodity markets, price surge and volatility: new evidence,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Food, chapter 7, pages 149-176
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kritika Mathur & Nidhi Kaicker & Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi Imai & Ganesh Thapa, 2013. "Financialisation of Food Commodity Markets, Price Surge and Volatility: New Evidence," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1312, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kritika Mathur & Nidhi Kaicker & Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa, 2013. "Financialisation of Food Commodity Markets, Price Surge and Volatility: New Evidence," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-22, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Chavas, J.-P. & Li, J., 2018. "The Effects of Private Stocks versus Public Stocks on Food Price Volatility," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275976, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2017.
"Market Fundamentals And International Grain Price Volatility,"
2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy
260908, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2017. "Market Fundamentals and International Grain Price Volatility," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261255, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Fabio G., Santeramo & Emilia, Lamonaca, 2018. "On the Drivers of Global Grain Price Volatility : an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 86795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:490-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oglend, Atle & Kleppe, Tore Selland, 2017. "On the behavior of commodity prices when speculative storage is bounded," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 52-69.
- Gilbert, Christopher L. & Mugera, Harriet K., 2017. "The effects of US biofuels policy: A structural break analysis of the WTI pass-through to the corn price," 91st Annual Conference, April 24-26, 2017, Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland 258646, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk & Spiewanowski, Piotr, 2016. "Did the Fertilizer Cartel Cause the Food Crisis?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145777, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ubilava, David, 2017.
"The ENSO Effect and Asymmetries in Wheat Price Dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 490-502.
- Ubilava, David, 2014. "The ENSO Effect and Asymmetries in Wheat Price Dynamics," Working Papers 2014-06, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Olaf Korn & Kristina Schlüßler & Tinoush Jamali Jaghdani, 2016. "Volatility in Oilseeds and Vegetable Oils Markets: Drivers and Spillovers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 685-705, September.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:32:y:2017:i:4:p:744-763 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2017.
"Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 744-763, June.
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2015. "Estimating the competitive storage model with trending commodity prices," Working Papers 1513, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Gouel, Christophe & LEgrand, Nicolas, 2015. "Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211688, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2015. "Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices," FOODSECURE Technical papers 6, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2015. "Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-15, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2017. "Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices," Post-Print hal-01584507, HAL.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Li, Jian, 2017. "The Effects of Private Stocks versus Public Stocks on Food Price Volatility," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259185, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Lamonaca, Emilia & Contò, Francesco & Stasi, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca, 2017. "Drivers of grain price volatility: a cursory critical review," MPRA Paper 79427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriela Simonet & Julie Subervie & Driss Ezzine-De-Blas & Marina Cromberg & Amy Duchelle, 2015. "Paying smallholders not to cut down the amazon forest: impact evaluation of a REDD+ pilot project," Working Papers 1514, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Neil Kellard & Denise Osborn & Jerry Coakley & Isabel Figuerola-Ferretti & Christopher L. Gilbert & J. Roderick McCrorie, 2015. "Testing for Mild Explosivity and Bubbles in LME Non-Ferrous Metals Prices," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 763-782, September.
- Liu, Xianglin & Romero-Aguilar, Randall S. & Chen, Shu-Ling & Miranda, Mario J., 2013. "The Global Food Price Crisis and China-World Rice Market Integration: A Spatial-Temporal Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149965, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Baffes, John & Dennis, Allen, 2013. "Long-term drivers of food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6455, The World Bank.
- John Baffes & Tassos Haniotis, 2016. "What Explains Agricultural Price Movements?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 706-721, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:s1:p:43-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.