Thought for Food: The Challenges of Coping with Soaring Food Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Commodity Markets Outlook, July 2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24735, October.
- Luc Christiaensen, 2009.
"Revisiting the Global Food Architecture. Lessons from the 2008 Food Crisis,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature,
KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(3), pages 3345-3361.
- L. Christiaensen, 2009. "Revisiting the Global Food Architecture. Lessons from the 2008 Food Crisis," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 54(3), pages 345-362, September.
- Luc Christiaensen, 2009. "Revisiting the Global Food Architecture: Lessons from the 2008 Food Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Luc Christiaensen, 2010. "Revisiting the Global Food Architecture: Lessons from the 2008 Food Crisis," Working Papers id:3086, eSocialSciences.
- John Baffes, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects : Commodity Markets Outlook, October 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20455, October.
- Buonomenna, M.G. & Bae, J., 2015. "Membrane processes and renewable energies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1343-1398.
- Acosta-Michlik, Lilibeth & Lucht, Wolfgang & Bondeau, Alberte & Beringer, Tim, 2011. "Integrated assessment of sustainability trade-offs and pathways for global bioenergy production: Framing a novel hybrid approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2791-2809, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Prices; Poverty; Inflation; Multilateral Financial Institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAM-2008-11-18 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.