Report NEP-LAM-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zanatta, Mariana & Strachman, Eduardo & Carvalho, Flavia & Varrichio, Pollyana C. & Camillo, Edilaine & Barra, Mariana, 2008. "National Policies to Attract FDI in R&D: An Assessment of Brazil and Selected Countries," Working Paper Series RP2008/69, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gottschalk, Ricardo & Azevedo Sodre, Cecilia, 2008. "The Liberalization of Capital Outflows in CIBS: What Opportunities for Other Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series RP2008/68, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nora Lustig, 2008. "Thought for Food: The Challenges of Coping with Soaring Food Prices," Working Papers 155, Center for Global Development.
- Carlos Medina & Leonardo Morales & Jairo Nuñez, 2008. "Quality of Life in Urban Neighborhoods in Colombia:The Cases of Bogotá and Medellín," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005126, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Daniel Mejía & María Teresa Ramírez & Jorge Tamayo, 2008. "The Demographic Transition in Colombia: Theory and Evidence," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005128, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Guillermo Cruces & Leonardo Gasparini, 2008. "A Distribution in Motion: The Case of Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0078, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2008. "Reality versus Propaganda in the Formation of Beliefs about Privatization," NBER Working Papers 14483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.