Rising Food Prices and Children’s Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franziska Gassmann, 2011.
"Protecting Vulnerable Families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis,"
inwopa639, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Gassmann, Franziska, 2011. "Protecting vulnerable families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gemechu Ayana Aga & Christian Eigen-Zucchi & Sonia Plaza & Ani Rudra Silwal, 2013. "Migration and Development Brief, No. 20," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17020, The World Bank.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsfood prices; poverty reduction; food prices; nutrition; children;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-15 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAM-2012-05-15 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2012-05-15 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uce:wbrief:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Clara Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://www.unicef.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .