The economics of U.S. ethanol import tariffs with a consumption mandate and tax credit
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007. "The Economics of U.S. Ethanol Import Tariffs with a Consumption Mandate and Tax Credit," Working Papers 127023, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tokgoz, Simla & Elobeid, Amani E., 2007. "Understanding the Underlying Fundamentals of Ethanol Markets: Linkages between Energy and Agriculture," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9795, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amani Elobeid & Simla Tokgoz, 2008.
"Removing Distortions in the U.S. Ethanol Market: What Does It Imply for the United States and Brazil?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(4), pages 918-932.
- Elobeid, Amani E. & Tokgoz, Simla, 2007. "Removing Distortions in the U.S. Ethanol Market: What Does It Imply for the United States and Brazil?," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9808, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Review of environmental, economic and policy aspects of biofuels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4341, The World Bank.
- Kevin N. Rask, 2004. "Ethanol Subsidies and the Highway Trust Fund," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 38(1), pages 29-43, January.
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007. "The Welfare Economics of an Excise-Tax Exemption for Biofuels," MPRA Paper 5151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geraldo Sant'ana de Camargo Barros & Lucilio Rogerio Aparecido Alves & Mauro Osaki, 2010. "Biofuels, food security and compensatory subsidies," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 433-455, November.
- Birur, Dileep K. & Beach, Robert H., 2011. "Analyzing Trade Implications Of U.S. Biofuels Policies In A General Equilibrium Framework," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103996, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Loïc Guindé & Florence Jacquet & Guy Millet, 2008. "Impacts du développement des biocarburants sur la production française de grandes cultures," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 89(4), pages 55-81.
- Lihong Lu McPhail & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Short-Run Price and Welfare Impacts of Federal Ethanol Policies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp468, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Strauss, P.G. & Funke, Thomas, 2008. "Modelling the impacts of macro-economic variables on the South African biofuels industry," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(3), September.
- Blanco, Luisa & Isenhouer, Michelle, 2010. "Powering America: The impact of ethanol production in the Corn Belt states," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1228-1234, November.
- repec:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:623-641. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; mandate; tax credit; ethanol; tariff;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-11-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-11-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .