Modeling Biofuels Expansion in a Changing Global Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amani Elobeid & Simla Tokgoz, 2008.
"Removing Distortions in the U.S. Ethanol Market: What Does It Imply for the United States and Brazil?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(4), pages 918-932.
- Elobeid, Amani E. & Tokgoz, Simla, 2007. "Removing Distortions in the U.S. Ethanol Market: What Does It Imply for the United States and Brazil?," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9808, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mindy L. Baker & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008.
"Crop-Based Biofuel Production under Acreage Constraints and Uncertainty,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
08-wp460, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Baker, Mindy L. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Crop-Based Biofuel Production under Acreage Constraints and Uncertainty," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6352, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tokgoz, Simla & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Dong, Fengxia & Hart, Chad E. & Beghin, John C., 2007. "Long-Term and Global Tradeoffs between Bio-Energy, Feed, and Food," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9811, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schmitz Andrew & Moss Charles B. & Schmitz Troy G., 2007. "Ethanol: No Free Lunch," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-28, December.
- Koizumi, Tatsuji & Yanagishima, Koji, 2005. "Impacts of the Brazilian Ethanol Program on the World Ethanol and Sugar Market: An Econometric Simulation Approach," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miranda, Silvia Helena Galvao de & Blandford, David & Abler, David G., 2011. "Brazilian biofuels policies and impacts on world agricultural trade," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104534, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Shaik, Saleem & Braun, Dane, 2012. "Impact of biofuel policies on livestock production in the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 817-831.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.