The national bioenergy investment model: Technical documentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2012. "Modeling renewable energy company risk," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 39-48.
- Hosier, Richard H., 1993. "Urban energy systems in Tanzania : A tale of three cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 510-523, May.
- Sethi, Deepak & Guisinger, Stephen & Ford, David L. & Phelan, Steven E., 2002. "Seeking greener pastures: a theoretical and empirical investigation into the changing trend of foreign direct investment flows in response to institutional and strategic factors," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 685-705, December.
- Jinjarak, Yothin, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and macroeconomic risk," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 509-519, September.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael & Dumas, Patrice & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2008.
"Business cycles, bifurcations and chaos in a neo-classical model with investment dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-77, July.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Michael Ghil & Patrice Dumas & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2008. "Business Cycles, Bifurcations and Chaos in a Neo-Classical Model with Investment Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00007196, HAL.
- Busse, Matthias & Hefeker, Carsten, 2007.
"Political risk, institutions and foreign direct investment,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 397-415, June.
- Hefeker, Carsten & Busse, Matthias, 2005. "Political Risk, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment," HWWA Discussion Papers 315, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2001. "The theory and practice of corporate finance: evidence from the field," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 187-243, May.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2010.
"Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 498-513, April.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2010. "Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence," Post-Print hal-00465921, HAL.
- Baker, Mindy L. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008.
"Crop-Based Biofuel Production under Acreage Constraints and Uncertainty,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6352, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mindy L. Baker & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Crop-Based Biofuel Production under Acreage Constraints and Uncertainty," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp460, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Nocke, Volker & Yeaple, Stephen, 2007. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions vs. greenfield foreign direct investment: The role of firm heterogeneity," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 336-365, July.
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2002. "On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-119, January.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2010.
"FDI in agricultural land, welfare and unemployment in a developing economy,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 229-239, December.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2010. "FDI in Agricultural Land, Welfare and Unemployment in a Developing Economy," MPRA Paper 23488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Shaomin & Filer, Larry, 2007. "The effects of the governance environment on the choice of investment mode and the strategic implications," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 80-98, March.
- Adams, Samuel, 2009. "Foreign Direct investment, domestic investment, and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 939-949, November.
- Lim, Sung-Hoon, 2008. "How investment promotion affects attracting foreign direct investment: Analytical argument and empirical analyses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-53, February.
- Li, Jing & Rugman, Alan M., 2007. "Real options and the theory of foreign direct investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 687-712, December.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Davies, Ronald B. & Waddell, Glen R. & Naughton, Helen T., 2007.
"FDI in space: Spatial autoregressive relationships in foreign direct investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1303-1325, July.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Glen R. Waddell & Helen T. Naughton, 2004. "FDI in Space: Spatial Autoregressive Relationships in Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 10939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jenkins, Rhys & Edwards, Chris, 2006. "The economic impacts of China and India on sub-Saharan Africa: Trends and prospects," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 207-225, April.
- Jean-François Hennart & Young-Ryeol Park, 1993. "Greenfield vs. Acquisition: The Strategy of Japanese Investors in the United States," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(9), pages 1054-1070, September.
- Asmussen, Christian G. & Benito, Gabriel R.G. & Petersen, Bent, 2009. "Organizing foreign market activities: From entry mode choice to configuration decisions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 145-155, April.
- Christine Wilson & Allen Featherstone, 2006. "Adjusting the CAPM for Threshold Effects: An Application to Food and Agribusiness Stocks," Working Papers 06-08, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
More about this item
Keywordsdisequilibrium; investment; simulation; scenario model; FDI; ICAPM; biofuel; agriculture;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-04-17 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-17 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.