Report NEP-CMP-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juthasit Rohitratana & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Impact of Pricing Schemes on a Market for Software-as-a-Service and Perpetual Software," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201288, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2012.
- Michael B. Giles & Christoph Reisinger, 2012. "Stochastic finite differences and multilevel Monte Carlo for a class of SPDEs in finance," Papers 1204.1442, arXiv.org.
- Jan Baldeaux & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "Computing Functionals of Multidimensional Diffusions via Monte Carlo Methods," Papers 1204.1126, arXiv.org.
- BARTHELEMY Johan & CORNELIS Eric, 2012. "Synthetic populations: review of the different approaches," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-18, LISER.
- Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Designing Intergovernmental Transfers in Russia: A Simulation Study," CEMA Working Papers 543, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ken Itakura & Hiro Lee, 2012. "Welfare Changes and Sectoral Adjustments of Asia-Pacific Countries under Alternative Sequencings of Free Trade Agreements," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Wieck, Christine & Schlueter, Simon W. & Britz, Wolfgang, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza Related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare," Discussion Papers 122022, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2012. "The national bioenergy investment model: Technical documentation," MPRA Paper 37835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012. "Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis," Working Papers 201213, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Employment Effects of FTA Agreements: The Perspectives from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 37885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacky Mallett, 2012. "Description of the Operational Mechanics of a Basel Regulated Banking System," Papers 1204.1583, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Economic Corridors in South Asia: Exploring the Benefits of Market Access and Trade Facilitation," MPRA Paper 37883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raihan, Selim, 2012. "SAFTA and the South Asian Countries: Quantitative Assessments of Potential Implications," MPRA Paper 37884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giraleas, Dimitris & Emrouznejad, Ali & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Selecting between different productivity measurement approaches: An application using EU KLEMS data," MPRA Paper 37965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babalos, Vassilios & Philippas, Nikolaos & Doumpos, Michael & Zompounidis, Constantin, 2011. "Mutual funds performance appraisal using stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis," MPRA Paper 37953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phil Wild & William Paul Bell & John Foster, 2012. "The Impact of Carbon Pricing on Wholesale Electricity Prices, Carbon Pass-Through Rates and Retail Electricity Tariffs in Australia," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 5-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.