Economic Corridors in South Asia: Exploring the Benefits of Market Access and Trade Facilitation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2001. "Is SAARC a viable economic block? evidence from gravity model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 263-290.
- Samantak Das & Sanjib Pohit, 2006. "Quantifying Transport, Regulatory and Other Costs of Indian Overland Exports to Bangladesh," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1227-1242, September.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006.
"Trade Potential in SAFTA: An Application of Augmented Gravity Model,"
CPD Working Paper
61, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006. "Trade Potential in SAFTA - An Application of Augmented Gravity Model," Trade Working Papers 22296, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Sanjib Pohit & Nisha Taneja, 2003. "India's Informal Trade with Bangladesh: A Qualitative Assessment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1187-1214, August.
- Ahmed, Sadiq & Ghani, Ejaz, 2008. "Making regional cooperation work for South Asia's poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4736, The World Bank.
- Raihan, Selim & Razzaque, Mohammad A, 2007. "WTO and regional trade negotiation outcomes: quantitative assessments of potential implications on Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 38475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De, Prabir & Raihan, Selim & Kathuria, Sanjay, 2012. "Unlocking Bangladesh-India trade : emerging potential and the way forward," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6155, The World Bank.
- Raihan, Selim, 2012. "SAFTA and the South Asian Countries: Quantitative Assessments of Potential Implications," MPRA Paper 37884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Employment Effects of FTA Agreements: The Perspectives from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 37885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Corridor; Market Access; Trade Facilitation; SAFTA;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-04-17 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2012-04-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2012-04-17 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .