Unlocking Bangladesh-India trade : emerging potential and the way forward
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2001. "Is SAARC a viable economic block? evidence from gravity model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 263-290.
- Fukunari KIMURA & Izuru KOBAYASHI, 2009. "Why Is the East Asia Industrial Corridor Needed?," Working Papers p001, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Nilanjan Banik & John Gilbert, 2010. "Regional Integration and Trade Costs in South Asia," Chapters,in: Trade Facilitation and Regional Cooperation in Asia, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Economic Corridors in South Asia: Exploring the Benefits of Market Access and Trade Facilitation," MPRA Paper 37883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nilanjan Banik & John Gilbert, 2010.
"Regional Integration and Trade Costs in South Asia,"
Chapters,in: Trade Facilitation and Regional Cooperation in Asia, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nilankan Banik & John Gilbert, 2008. "Regional Integration and Trade Cost in South Asia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 48978, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2007. "Product standards, harmonization, and trade : evidence from the extensive margin," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4390, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- John Whalley, 1998. "Why Do Countries Seek Regional Trade Agreements?," NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 63-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed, Sadiq, 2009. "Accelerating Growth and Job Creation in South Asia," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198060048 edited by Ghani, Ejaz.
- Raihan, Selim & Razzaque, Mohammad A, 2007. "WTO and regional trade negotiation outcomes: quantitative assessments of potential implications on Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 38475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raychaudhuri, Ajitava & De, Prabir, 2012. "International Trade in Services in India: Implications for Growth and Inequality in a Globalizing World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198079378. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West (ed.), 2013. "Towards Seamless Connectivity in South and South-West Asia," SSWA Books and Research Reports, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office, number brr3.
- Kumar, Sushil & Ahmed, Shahid, 2014. "Growth and Pattern of Intra-Industry Trade between India and Bangladesh: 1975–2010," MPRA Paper 61113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Dec 2014.
- Prabir De, 2014. "Strengthening Regional Trade and Production Networks Through Transport Connectivity in South and South-West Asia," Development Papers 1401, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office.
- Namra Awais, 2016. "Was the SAFTA (Phase II) Revision Successful? A Case Study of Bangladesh’s RMG Exports to India," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 151-182, Jan-June.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Trade Policy; Economic Theory&Research; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; Trade Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.