Product standards, harmonization, and trade : evidence from the extensive margin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O & Tuncer, Baran, 1982. "An Empirical Test of the Infant Industry Argument," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1142-1152, December.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Andrew M. Watson & Joel B. Dirlam, 1965. "The Impact of Underdevelopment on Economic Planning," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 167-194.
- Thomas,Vinod, 1989. "Developing country experience in trade reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 295, The World Bank.
- Laird, Sam & Nogues, Julio, 1988. "Trade policies and the debt crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 99, The World Bank.
- Romer,Paul M, 1989. "What determines the rate of growth and technological change?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 279, The World Bank.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Hill, Hal, 1982. "State enterprises in a competitive industry: An Indonesian case study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(11), pages 1015-1023, November.
- Nishimizu, Mieko & Robinson, Sherman, 1984. "Trade policies and productivity change in semi-industrialized countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 177-206.
- Balassa, Bela, 1988. "Public finance and economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 31, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munasib, Abdul B.A. & Roy, Devesh, 2011.
"Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
125025, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2013. "Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149680, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michał, 2014.
"International standards and international trade: Empirical evidence from ISO 9000 diffusion,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 70-82.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michał Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Chapters,in: Standards, Patents and Innovations National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 18132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferrantino, Michael J., 2012. "Using supply chain analysis to examine the costs of non-tariff measures (NTMs) and the benefits of trade facilitation," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:263-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingo Borchert & Batshur Gootiiz & Aaditya Mattoo, 2014.
"Policy Barriers to International Trade in Services: Evidence from a New Database,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 162-188.
- Borchert, Ingo & Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2012. "Policy barriers to international trade in services : evidence from a new database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6109, The World Bank.
- Mukim, Megha, 2012. "Geography and exporting behavior : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5979, The World Bank.
- Reyes, Jose-Daniel, 2011. "International harmonization of product standards and firm heterogeneity in international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5677, The World Bank.
- De, Prabir & Raihan, Selim & Kathuria, Sanjay, 2012. "Unlocking Bangladesh-India trade : emerging potential and the way forward," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6155, The World Bank.
- Foletti, Liliana & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014. "Trade effects of MRL harmonization in the EU," Papers 720, World Trade Institute.
- Eyal RONEN, 2017.
"Quantifying the trade effects of NTMs: A review of the empirical literature,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 263-274, September.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "Quantifying the Trade Effects of NTMs: A Review of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 83730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olper, Alessandro & Curzi, Daniele & Pacca, Lucia, 2014.
"Do food standards affect the quality of EU imports?,"
Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 233-237.
- Alessandro Olper & Daniele Curzi & Lucia Pacca, 2013. "Do Food Standards Affect the Quality of EU Imports ?," LICOS Discussion Papers 33813, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Wilson, Norbert L. W., 2017. "Labels, Food Safety, and International Trade," ADBI Working Papers 657, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hoda El-Enbaby & Rana Hendy & Chahir Zaki, 2014. "Do Product Standards Matter for Margins of Trade In Egypt? Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 840, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2014.
- Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2011. "Sanitary and phytosanitary standards as bridge to cross:," IFPRI discussion papers 1140, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Foletti, Liliana & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014.
"Stricter regulation boosts exports: the case of Maximum Residue Levels in pesticides,"
59895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foletti, Liliana & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014. "Stricter regulation boosts exports: the case of Maximum Residue Levels in pesticides," Papers 836, World Trade Institute.
- Olayinka Idowu Kareem, 2014. "The European Union Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures and Africa’s Exports," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/98, European University Institute.
- Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele, 2016. "Non-tariff measures and the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7661, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing&Human Habitats; E-Finance and E-Security; Educational Technology and Distance Education; Mining&Extractive Industry (Non-Energy); E-Business;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .