Report NEP-INT-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline Lesser, 2007. "Do Bilateral and Regional Approaches for Reducing Technical Barriers to Trade Converge Towards the Multilateral Trading System?," OECD Trade Policy Papers 58, OECD Publishing.
- Alexandre Skiba, 2007. "Regional Economies of Scale in Transportation and Regional Welfare," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200705, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Czubala, Witold & Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, John S., 2007. "Help or hindrance ? the impact of harmonized standards on african exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4400, The World Bank.
- Oyama, Daisuke & Sato, Yasuhiro & Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2007. "Trade and Entrepreneurship with Heterogeneous Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 6567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawless, Martina & Whelan, Karl, 2007. "A Note on Trade Costs and Distance," MPRA Paper 5804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyer, Thomas, 2007. "India's specialisation in IT exports: Offshoring can't defy gravity," MPRA Paper 5780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-France Houde & Akshay Kolse-Patil & Sébastien Miroudot, 2007. "The Interaction between Investment and Services Chapters in Selected Regional trade Agreements," OECD Trade Policy Papers 55, OECD Publishing.
- Helble, Matthias & Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, John S., 2007. "Transparency, trade costs, and regional integration in the Asia Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4401, The World Bank.
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot & P. Buitelaar, 2007. "India and the Dutch economy; stylised facts and prospects," CPB Document 155, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Spiros Bougheas & Simona Mateut & Paul Mizen, 2007. "The Inventory Channel of Trade Credit: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2007016, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Christian Joerges, 2007. "Conflict of laws as constitutional form: Reflections on the International Trade Law and the Biotech Panel Report," RECON Online Working Papers Series 3, RECON.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2007. "Product standards, harmonization, and trade : evidence from the extensive margin," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4390, The World Bank.
- Jonathan Eaton, Marcela Eslava, Maurice Kugler, and James Tybout, 2007. "Export Dynamics in Colombia: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers eg0038, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Henri de Groot & Jessie Bakens, 2007. "Globalisation and the Dutch economy; a case study to the influence of the emergence of China and Eastern Europe on Dutch international trade," CPB Discussion Paper 89, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Matthias Lutz & Manueal Wälti, 2007. "Who Prices Locally? Survey Evidence of Swiss Exporters," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-39, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Pedro S. Martins & Yong Yang, 2007. "The Impact of Exporting on Firm Productivity: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 6, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.