Mapping and analaysis of the South Asian agricultural trade liberalization efforts
In: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Daniel Rodríguez-Delgado, 2007. "Safta; Living in a World of Regional Trade Agreements," IMF Working Papers 07/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2001. "Is SAARC a viable economic block? evidence from gravity model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 263-290.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006.
"Trade Potential in SAFTA: An Application of Augmented Gravity Model,"
CPD Working Paper
61, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006. "Trade Potential in SAFTA - An Application of Augmented Gravity Model," Trade Working Papers 22296, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wilson, John S., 2002. "Liberalizing trade in agriculture : developing countries in Asia and the post-Doha agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2804, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Surabhi Mittal & Deepti Sethi, 2009.
"Food Security in South Asia : Issues and Opportunities,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22917, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal & Deepti Sethi, 2009. "Food Security in South Asia: Issues and Opportunities," Working Papers id:2205, eSocialSciences.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Mazbahul Golam Ahamad & A K M Nazrul Islam & Muhammad Al Amin, 2012. "Agricultural Trade between Bangladesh and India: An Analysis of Trends, Trading Patterns and Determinants," CPD-CMI Working Paper 3, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Sumudu Perera & Mahinda Siriwardana & Stuart Mounter, 2014. "Should agriculture be exempt from trade policy reforms in South Asia?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 21(1), pages 67-106, June.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural trade; South Asian Economies;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2451_chap2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .