Mapping and analaysis of the South Asian agricultural trade liberalization efforts
In: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA
this chapter maps the agricultural trade liberalization efforts of the South Asian Economies (SAEs).
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in its series STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT with number
tipub2451_chap2.||Handle:|| RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2451_chap2||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wilson, John S., 2002. "Liberalizing trade in agriculture : developing countries in Asia and the post-Doha agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2804, The World Bank.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006.
"Trade Potential in SAFTA: An Application of Augmented Gravity Model,"
CPD Working Paper
61, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006. "Trade Potential in SAFTA - An Application of Augmented Gravity Model," Trade Working Papers 22296, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2001. "Is SAARC a viable economic block? evidence from gravity model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 263-290.
- Jose Daniel RodrÃguez-Delgado, 2007. "Safta; Living in a World of Regional Trade Agreements," IMF Working Papers 07/23, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2451_chap2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.