What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2008. "What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44335, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2008. "What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?," Discussion Papers 56974, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiau LooiKee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 172-199, January.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating trade restrictiveness indices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3840, The World Bank.
- Holmes, Peter & Rollo, Jim & Young, Alasdair R., 2003. "Emerging trends in WTO dispute settlement : back to the GATT?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3133, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown, 2004. "On the Economic Success of GATT/WTO Dispute Settlement," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 811-823, August.
- John H. Jackson, 1997. "The World Trading System, 2nd Edition: Law and Policy of International Economic Relations," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600277, January.
- Chad P. Bown, 2004. "Developing Countries as Plaintiffs and Defendants in GATT/WTO Trade Disputes," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 59-80, January.
- John Kennan & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "Do Big Countries Win Tariff Wars?," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 4, pages 45-51 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chad P. Bown, 2005. "Participation in," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 287-310.
- Kaufmann, Daniel, 2004.
"Corruption, Governance and Security: Challenges for the Rich Countries and the World,"
8207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2004. "Corruption, Governance and Security: Challenges for the Rich Countries and the World," Public Economics 0411009, EconWPA.
- Chad P . Bown, 2002. "The Economics of Trade Disputes, the GATT's Article XXIII, and the WTO's Dispute Settlement Understanding," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 283-323, November.
- Chad P. Bown & Bernard M. Hoekman, 2005. "WTO Dispute Settlement and the Missing Developing Country Cases: Engaging the Private Sector," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 861-890, December.
- Bown, Chad P., 2004. "Trade disputes and the implementation of protection under the GATT: an empirical assessment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 263-294, March.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C & Nordström, Håkan, 1999. "Is The Use Of The WTO Dispute Settlement System Biased?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boza, Sofia & Fernandez, Felipe, 2015. "Is it only suitable for a few? WTO member participation in Specific Trade Concerns and Disputes on SPS/TBT according to their income levels," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211368, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boza, Sofía & Fernández, Felipe, 2014. "Development level and WTO member participation in Specific Trade Concerns (STCs) and Disputes on SPS/TBT," Papers 946, World Trade Institute.
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas, 2010. "Determinants of Bilateral Food Related Disputes," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61773, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Boza, Sofía, 2016. "Determinants of SPS notification submissions for Latin American WTO members," Papers 970, World Trade Institute.
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas, 2009. "The determinants of bilateral World Trade Organization disputes in the agro-food sector," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49461, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO dispute Agro-food sector Binary choice model;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:2:p:154-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .