Corruption, Governance and Security: Challenges for the Rich Countries and the World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kaufmann, Daniel, 2004. "Corruption, Governance and Security: Challenges for the Rich Countries and the World," MPRA Paper 8207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- An, Zhe & Li, Donghui & Yu, Jin, 2016. "Earnings management, capital structure, and the role of institutional environments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 131-152.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Volpicella, Alessio, 2016. "Macro prudential governance and central banks: Facts and drivers," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 101-119.
- Götz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2010.
"What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 154-162, April.
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2008. "What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44335, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2008. "What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?," Discussion Papers 56974, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Salinas-Jimenez, M del Mar & Salinas-Jimenez, Javier, 2007. "Corruption, efficiency and productivity in OECD countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 903-915.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Artur Tamazian, 2008. "Impact Of Institutional Quality On Human Rights Abuses In Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp928, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Opportunism, corruption and the multinational firm's mode of entry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 245-263, March.
- Stephane Straub, 2005. "Opportunism, Corruption and the Multinational Firm's Mode of Entry," ESE Discussion Papers 102, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina & Donato Masciandaro & Rosaria Vega Pansini, 2011. "New Advantages of Tying One’s Hands: Banking Supervision, Monetary Policy and Central Bank Independence," Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & K K Shakya Lahiru Pathmalal, 2009. "Exploring the Relationship Between Military Spending and Human Rights Performance in South Asia," Working Papers id:1833, eSocialSciences.
- Bingab, Bernard B.B. & Forson, Joseph Ato & Mmbali, Oscar S. & Baah-Ennumh, Theresa Yabaa, 2015. "The evolution of university governance in Ghana: implications for education policy and practice," MPRA Paper 70940, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Liu, Jianlei & Uchida, Konari & Gao, Ruidong, 2014. "Legal protection and underpricing of IPOs: Evidence from China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 163-187.
- Utz Weitzel & Sjors Berns, 2006.
"Cross-border takeovers, corruption, and related aspects of governance,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 786-806, November.
- U. Weitzel & S. Berns, 2006. "Cross-Border Takeovers, Corruption, and Related Aspects of Governance," Working Papers 06-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dalla Pellegrina, L. & Masciandaro, D. & Pansini, R.V., 2013. "The central banker as prudential supervisor: Does independence matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 415-427.
- L. Dalla Pellegrina & D. Masciandaro & R. Pansini, 2014. "Do exchange rate regimes affect the role of central banks as banking supervisors?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 279-315, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; governance; security; development; ethics; indicators;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0411009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .