Corruption, Governance and Security: Challenges for the Rich Countries and the World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2004. "Corruption, Governance and Security: Challenges for the Rich Countries and the World," Public Economics 0411009, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- An, Zhe & Li, Donghui & Yu, Jin, 2016. "Earnings management, capital structure, and the role of institutional environments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 131-152.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Volpicella, Alessio, 2016. "Macro prudential governance and central banks: Facts and drivers," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 101-119.
- Götz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2010.
"What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 154-162, April.
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2008. "What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44335, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2008. "What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?," Discussion Papers 56974, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Salinas-Jimenez, M del Mar & Salinas-Jimenez, Javier, 2007. "Corruption, efficiency and productivity in OECD countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 903-915.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Artur Tamazian, 2008. "Impact Of Institutional Quality On Human Rights Abuses In Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp928, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Opportunism, corruption and the multinational firm's mode of entry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 245-263, March.
- Stephane Straub, 2005. "Opportunism, Corruption and the Multinational Firm's Mode of Entry," ESE Discussion Papers 102, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina & Donato Masciandaro & Rosaria Vega Pansini, 2011. "New Advantages of Tying One’s Hands: Banking Supervision, Monetary Policy and Central Bank Independence," Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & K K Shakya Lahiru Pathmalal, 2009. "Exploring the Relationship Between Military Spending and Human Rights Performance in South Asia," Working Papers id:1833, eSocialSciences.
- Bingab, Bernard B.B. & Forson, Joseph Ato & Mmbali, Oscar S. & Baah-Ennumh, Theresa Yabaa, 2015. "The evolution of university governance in Ghana: implications for education policy and practice," MPRA Paper 70940, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Liu, Jianlei & Uchida, Konari & Gao, Ruidong, 2014. "Legal protection and underpricing of IPOs: Evidence from China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 163-187.
- Utz Weitzel & Sjors Berns, 2006.
"Cross-border takeovers, corruption, and related aspects of governance,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 786-806, November.
- U. Weitzel & S. Berns, 2006. "Cross-Border Takeovers, Corruption, and Related Aspects of Governance," Working Papers 06-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dalla Pellegrina, L. & Masciandaro, D. & Pansini, R.V., 2013. "The central banker as prudential supervisor: Does independence matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 415-427.
- L. Dalla Pellegrina & D. Masciandaro & R. Pansini, 2014. "Do exchange rate regimes affect the role of central banks as banking supervisors?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 279-315, October.
More about this item
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .