Turkish Economic Association
Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal
2014, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 1-22 How Should We Interpret the Outcome of the June 2015 Parliamentary Election in Turkey?
by Ali T. Akarca
- 23-42 Social Transfers and Income Inequality in Turkey: How Informative Is the Survey of Income and Living Conditions?
by Ali T. Cem Başlevent
2014, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-26 Informal Payments to the Tax Collector in Transition Countries
by John E. Anderson
- 27-50 A Bayesian Estimation of Real Business-Cycle Models for the Turkish Economy
by Hüseyin Taştan & Bekir Aşık
- 51-66 GDP Volatility Spillovers from the US and EU to Turkey: A Dynamic Investigation
by P. Fulya Gebeşoğlu & Hasan Murat Ertuğrul
- 67-96 “Mathiness” ve İstatistik, Ulusal Gelir Hesapları, Matematik ve Ekonometri Konusunda Keynes
by Ercan Uygur
2014, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-12 Some Observations on the Global Economy and ICE-TEA 2014
by Ercan Uygur
- 13-22 Capitalism as a Complex Evolving System
by David Colander
- 23-56 Productivity, Demographics, and Growth in Turkey: 2004-12
by Murat Üngör & M. Koray Kalafatcılar
- 57-76 The Work-Life Conflict and Well-Being of Turkish Employees
by Cem Başlevent
2013, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 1-21 Overview of Firm-Size and Gender Pay Gaps in Turkey: The Role of Informal Employment
by Gizem Akar & Binnur Balkan & Semih Tümen
- 23-46 İnşaat Kesimi İstihdam mı Yaratıyor, Dışalımı mı Uyarıyor?
by Gülay Günlük-Senesen & Tolga Kaya & Ümit Senesen
- 47-54 Comments on Prof. Colander’s Paper, "What Should Turkish Economists Do and How Should They Do It?"
by Fikret Senses
- 55-56 Comments on Prof. Colander's Paper, "What Should Turkish Economists Do and How Should They Do It?"
by Recep Kök
2013, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 1-12 What Should Turkish Economists Do and How Should They Do It?
by David Colander
- 13-52 Welfare Impact of the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009 on Turkish Households
by Meltem A. Aran
- 53-82 Housing, Collateral Constraints, and Fiscal Policy
by Hamza Polattimur
- 83-116 Size and Progression of the Shadow Economies of Turkey and Other OECD Countries from 2003 to 2013; Some New Facts
by Friedrich Schneider
2013, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-39 Stable Growth in an Era of Crises; Learning from Economic Theory and History
by Joseph E. Stiglitz
- 41-77 The Run On Repo and the Liquidity Shortage Problems of the Current Global Financial Crisis: Europe vs. The US
by Beniamino Moro
- 79-114 Determinants of the Allocation of Funds Under the Capital Purchase Program
by Varvara Isyuk
2012, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 1-24 Post-Keynesian Theory and a Policy for Managing Financial Market Instability and its Relevance to the Great Recession
by Paul Davidson
- 25-54 Financial Fragility, Exchange-Rate Regimes, and Sudden Stops in a Small Open Economy
by Wen-Yao Grace Wang & Paula Hernandez-Verme & Raymond A. K. Cox Author E-mail: email@example.com
- 55-70 The Debate over Sovereign Risk, Safe Assets, and the Risk-Free Rate: What are the Implications for Sovereign Issuers?
by Hans J. Blommestein
2012, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 1-20 The Golden Rule of Public Finance: A Panacea?
by Mustafa Ismihan & F. Gülçin Özkan
- 2 1-60 Türkiye Ekonomisi Icin Beseri Sermaye ve Bilgi Sermayesi Birikimine Dayalý Bir Icsel Buyume Modeli
by Erinç Yeldan
- 61-88 Gender Discrimination in Non-Insured Employment Pension Plans: The Impact of EU Directives
by Miryam de la Concepción González-Rabanal & Luis Mª Sáez de Jáuregui Sanz
2012, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-39 The Effects of Foreign Transfers with Flexible Labor Supply
by Serpil Bouza & Stephen J. Turnovsky
- 41-61 The Turkish Economy after the Global Financial Crisis
by Dani Rodrik
- 63-96 The Boom in Capital Flows to Developing Contries : Will It Go Bust Again?
by Yilmaz Akyüz
- 97-110 On the Economic Content of the Gini Coefficient
by Semih Tümen