Role of Strategic Interactions in Corporate Sustainability Decisions: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schoenherr, Tobias, 2012. "The role of environmental management in sustainable business development: A multi-country investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 116-128.
- Battini, Daria & Persona, Alessandro & Sgarbossa, Fabio, 2014. "A sustainable EOQ model: Theoretical formulation and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 145-153.
- Susan Athey & Jonathan Levin & Enrique Seira, 2011.
"Comparing open and Sealed Bid Auctions: Evidence from Timber Auctions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 207-257.
- Susan Athey & Jonathan Levin & Enrique Seira, 2008. "Comparing Open and Sealed Bid Auctions: Evidence from Timber Auctions," Discussion Papers 08-012, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Susan Athey & Jonathan Levin & Enrique Seira, 2008. "Comparing Open and Sealed Bid Auctions: Evidence from Timber Auctions," NBER Working Papers 14590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berry, Steven T, 1992. "Estimation of a Model of Entry in the Airline Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 889-917, July.
- Bajari, Patrick & Hortacsu, Ali, 2003.
" The Winner's Curse, Reserve Prices, and Endogenous Entry: Empirical Insights from eBay Auctions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(2), pages 329-355, Summer.
- Patrick Bajari & Ali Hortacsu, 2000. "Winner's Curse, Reserve Prices and Endogenous Entry: Empirical Insights from eBay Auctions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1927, Econometric Society.
- Hiedemann, Bridget & Stern, Steven, 1999.
"Strategic play among family members when making long-term care decisions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 29-57, September.
- Steven Stern & Bridget Hiedemann, 1999. "Strategic Play Among Family Members When Making Long-Term Care Decisions," Virginia Economics Online Papers 321, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Keane, Michael P & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1997. "The Career Decisions of Young Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 473-522, June.
- Danny Cassimon & Peter-Jan Engelen & Luc Liedekerke, 2016.
"When do Firms Invest in Corporate Social Responsibility? A Real Option Framework,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 15-29, August.
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan & Van Liedekerke, Luc, 2014. "When do firms invest in corporate social responsibility? A real option framework," IOB Working Papers 2014.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- D. Cassimon & P.J. Engelen & L. Liedekerke, 2014. "When Do Firms Invest in Corporate Social Responsibility? : A Real Option Framework," Working Papers 14-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Katja Seim, 2006. "An empirical model of firm entry with endogenous product‐type choices," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 619-640, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate sustainability; strategic interactions; market entry; MSCI KLD 400 Social Index ratings;
- C36 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:17-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.