Productivity, Demographics, and Growth in Turkey: 2004-12
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. BLOOM & Jocelyn E. FINLAY, 2009.
"Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia,"
Asian Economic Policy Review,
Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(1), pages 45-64, June.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Pia N. Malaney, 1999. "Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia," CID Working Papers 15, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2008. "Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia," PGDA Working Papers 4108, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Barry R. Bloom & David Canning & Pia Malaney, 1999. "Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia," CID Working Papers 15A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Hu, Linlin & Liu, Yuanli & Mahal, Ajay & Yip, Winnie, 2010.
"The contribution of population health and demographic change to economic growth in China and India,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 17-33, March.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Linlin Hu & Yuanli Liu & Ajay Mahal & Winnie Yip, 2007. "The Contribution of Population Health and Demographic Change to Economic Growth in China and India," PGDA Working Papers 2807, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Vivian Chen & Abhay Gupta & Andre Therrien & Gad Levanon & Bart van Ark, 2010. "Recent Productivity Developments in the World Economy: An Overview from The Conference Board Total Economy Database," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 19, pages 3-19, Spring.
- Çiçek, Deniz & Elgin, Ceyhun, 2011.
"Not-quite-great depressions of Turkey: A quantitative analysis of economic growth over 1968–2004,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2691-2700.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Deniz Cicek, 2009. "Not-Quite-Great Depressions of Turkey: A Quantitative Analysis of Economic Growth over 1968 - 2004," 2009 Meeting Papers 407, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Deniz Cicek & Ceyhun Elgin, 2010. "Not-Quite-Great Depressions of Turkey: A Quantitative Analysis of Economic Growth over 1968 - 2004," Working Papers 2010/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Evren Ceritoglu & Okan Eren, 2014. "The Effects of Demographic and Social Changes on Household Savings in Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 14(3), pages 15-33.
- Altug, Sumru & Filiztekin, Alpay & Pamuk, Åževket, 2008. "Sources of long-term economic growth for Turkey, 1880â€“2005," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 393-430, December.
- repec:ucp:jhucap:doi:10.1086/702926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Min Qiang Zhao, 2019.
"The Rise of Services: The Role of Skills, Scale, and Female Labor Supply,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 157-187.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Min Qiang Zhao, 2013. "The Rise of Services: the Role of Skills, Scale, and Female Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 19372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographics; growth; productivity; Turkey;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:journl:v:3:y:2014:i:1:p:23-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.